Chapter 13

As soon as, we went outside of the door we saw the Demonoid and my parents infront of us. On our right, we saw the 4 Wendigoes. On our left, we saw the rest of the creatures standing next to their doors. As soon as, my parents saw me, they almost started crying. 

Suddenly, the biggest Wendigo started walking toward me. Immediately, the Demonoid yelled at the Wendigo "Don't go near her!" Laughing, the Wendigo stopped and looked at the Smaller Wendigoes "Wow, look. Fucking stick is trying to frighten us." 

Suddenly, the Demonoid started growling a deep evil growl. His skin turned into a dark red. He grew dark red, evil looking wings. His hair and eyes turned into fire. Everytime he breathed out through his nose or mouth, a little bit of fire came out. 

Everyone -even the 4 Wendigoes- looked at him with terrified faces. 

Suddenly, the Demonoid started walking toward the 4 Wendigoes. Immediately, 1 of them shouted "Oh shit!" Then, they all bolted out of the building. 

Suddenly, the Demonoid changed back and went into his room. Curious, I got down from the Asmodeus and followed the Demonoid, and everyone followed me.

As I walked into his room, I saw him sitting on the side of his bed looking at the floor. So then, I sat down on the bed next to him. 

Frantically, he looked at me and almost cried "I'm sorry. I don't know how I changed. I guess I got to mad." Trying to be helpful, I said "Just calm down, then." Confused, he asked "How am I suppose to calm down when those Wendigoes are trying to hurt you?" Also confused, I said "I don't know." 

After about n hour later, all of the creatures stopped asking the Demonoid questions and went to their rooms. I stayed sitting next to the Demonoid on his bed.