Chapter 3

Smiling, the Demonoid asked "Do you want to meet the other creatures here?" Nervous, I said "Okay." So then, we walked out of the office and went into the hallway that had all of the doors. As we entered the hallway, I stopped and looked at the five other creatures that stood infront of their doors staring at me. 

Suddenly, I noticed the creature on my left that was closest to me started walking toward me. Suddenly, his eyes turned red and he grew fangs. He was a Vampire. Before I could start running, he knocked me to the ground and scratched four deep scratches into my neck. After that, I fainted. 

As I woke up, I noticed I was laying in a bed. Curious, I looked around and saw the Demonoid sitting on the bed next to me. Whimpering from the sudden explosion of pain, I put my hand on my neck where the scratches were and put my head back down on the bed. Looking at me, the Demonoid said "Stay here. I'll go get the Werewolf to come and take some of your pain away." Scared, I said "No, don't leave me alone. What if the Vampire comes and hurts me again?" 

So then, the Demonoid carried me to the Werewolf's room. When he was carring me, he kept looking at me to see if I was okay. Everytime I'd look up and catch him staring at me, he would quickly look away as if he got embarrassed. 

So then, once we got to the Werewolf's room, the Demonoid asked the Werewolf if he could take some of my pain away and he agreed. Facing me, the Werewolf said "Let me see your hand." So then, I gave him my hand that wasn't holding the scratches on my neck. As soon as, the Werewolf took my hand, black lines appeared on my arm and both of his arms. Amazingly, some of my pain went away. After the Werewolf was done he said "Okay, I'm done. You should get your neck cleaned up and maybe get stitches since those scratches are so deep." 

So then, the Demonoid and I went back into his room. Suddenly, the Demonoid asked "Do you need me to come with you to the hospital?" Unsure, I said "Okay, if you want to, but you'd have to stay hidden from anyone."