chapter 7

The next morning, I woke up to see that the Demonoid was still there. I felt bad that he was in so much pain and that he might die. He saved my life, so I should save his life. The only question was how. Suddenly, I realized that the cuts and bruises on him had healed up. 

All of a sudden, my door flew open and my parents walked in. As soon as they saw the Demonoid sleeping in my bed, they started yelling at me. By yelling, they woke up the Demonoid. Confused the Demonoid sat up, but layed back down, grunting in pain. 

So then my parents forcefully took him back to their workplace, no matter how much he yelled out in pain. After that, my sister came into my room and we started talking about how unfair and mean our parents were being. 

A few hours later, I wanted to get something to drink out of the kitchen, so I walked out of my room, turned left and started walking forward into the hallway. As I looked up I saw a Distorted Figure walk out of my parents bedroom, on the other side of the house. When it looked up at me, it stopped walking and stared. In fear, I stood there looking at it. Suddenly, it started walking toward me. 

As it walked toward me, it twitched very weirdly. Suddenly, as it walked infront of the doorway of the dining room and the kitchen, a figure came flying out of the dining room and knocked the Distorted Figure into the kitchen. 

Crying from fear, I ran into my room and ran to my sister. Worried, my sister asked "What's wrong?" Scared, I said "Theres something in our house." Suddenly, the Demonoid walked into my room. Confused, my sister asked him "What's wrong? Who's in our house?" Also confused, he said "I don't know what its called. I was fighting it and then it just disappeared." Confused, my sister asked "It disappeared? How could you be fighting it and then it just disappeared?"