chapter 5

Mad, I said "I'm going back to my house." Confused, the Demonoid asked "Why are you mad?" Mad, I said "Because you fought infront of my parents. Why would you do that?" Suddenly, I realized that he had a big blood stain on his shirt. Hoping I'd hurt him, I punched him there and ran off. 

Looking back, I saw the Demonoid laying on the ground and holding his stomach where the blood stain was and  yelling out in pain. Crying, I looked forward and ran to my house. 

As I got into my room, I realized that I had accidentally left my phone and earbuds in my parent's office. About thirty minutes later, I heard a knock on my window. Curious, I looked out the window. It was the Demonoid. So then, I opened my window and let him in my room. 

Confused, I asked him "Why are you here?" Sad, he said "You left your stuff in your parent's office," and then pulled my phone and earbuds out of his pants pocket. Excited, I took the phone and earbuds and said "Awesome! Thanks for getting them for me!" After that, he started smiling again. After seeing him smile again, I started smiling too. 

Smiling, I asked him "Do you want to meet my sister?" Unsure, he said "Okay." As I opened my sister's door and walked in, I said "Look Julissa, the Demonoid is here." As soon as, my sister saw the Demonoid she said "Awesome! So thats what it looks like." Confused, she said "Why is he all bloody and bruised up and why is his shirt all torn up?" 

Laughing, she said "Oh. Now I know what you two were doing in your room." Grossed out, I said "Eww, no we weren't! He got into a fight with the Vampire at our parent's workplace!" Looking at the Demonoid, I saw him trying to hide a smile. 

Suddenly, he grunted and held his stomach where the blood stain was. Confused, I asked him "What's wrong?" Trying to hide his pain, he said "Nothing. I should probably go before your parents start wondering where I am," and started walking into the hallway. When I saw the blood stain, when he was holding his stomach, I saw that the blood was starting to turn black.