Chapter 11

Immediately, the biggest Wendigo took the chains off of the Demonoid and took him into another room. About 20 minutes later, the Wendigo brought the Demonoid back into the room I was in and put the chains back on him. 

As I looked at the Demonoid, I noticed that he was all bloody and beaten. After that, the biggest Wendigo came to me and started taking the chains off of me. 

Angry, the Demonoid stood up and yelled at the biggest Wendigo "Do not do what you did to me, to her! If you do, i'm gonna fucking kill you!" Mad, the biggest Wendigo looked at the Demonoid "Shut the fuck up, you can't kill me. You look like a fucking stick." 

Suddenly, the biggest Wendigo motioned something to the smaller Wendigoes and then they ran up to the Demonoid and held him back, while the biggest wendigo dragged me out the room. 

As the Wendigo dragged me through a hallway and then into another room, I cried "Please, don't beat me, please," but he ignored. 

As soon as, we got into the room he picked me up by my hair and threw me across the room. When I hit the ground, I started crying even more. As I lay on the ground facedown, the Wendigo walked up to me and started kicking me really hard in my side. Coughing, I started spitting up blood. After that, he pushed over so that I was laying on my back. Immediately, he started punching me in the face. Then, he took me by my hair and dragged me back into the room with the Demonoid and put the chains back on me. 

As soon as the 4 Wendigoes left, the Demonoid came and sat down next to me. Worried, he asked me "Are you okay?" But I never answered him, I just kept crying.