Chapter 9

So then, we both walked back to my parent's workplace. When we were walking, he asked me out and I agreed. So then when we got there, my sister ran to us smiling and said "Wow, you 2 look happy." Smiling, he said "Because your sister saved my life. I almost died." 

Then, we went into the Demonoid's room. Smiling, my sister said "Oh yeah. Tomorrow is Halloween. We should have a costume party and invite all of our friends!" Excited, I said "Yeah, we should!"  

Then, I turned to the Demonoid and said "You should come too." Confused, he said "I thought I wasn't suppose to let people see me." Annoyed, I said "Your at a costume party. Everyone is gonna think your wearing a costume." Smiling, he said "Okay." 

After that, my sister and I started calling all of our friends and told them that we were gonna have a costume party for Halloween. All of our friends agreed to come and told us what they were wearing as a costume.

The next day after our parents went to work, we got dressed into our costumes. We both dressed up as Anime Cats. Then, we called all of our friends to come over. As soon as, all of our friends arrived, we started playing loud dubstep music. 

A couple of hours later, I went into my room to get something. Scaring me, the Demonoid walked up behind me. Concerned, he said "Sorry, did I scare you?" Then, I said "Yeah. Duh." After that, he pulled me closer to him and then we started kissing.

All of a sudden, we heard the music stop and then the whole house was filled with a strange silence. The silence was weird for a house that had lots of people in it. Immediately, we stared into the doorway as if to wait for someone to come and tell us what happened.

Suddenly, 3 creatures walked into my room and started at us. Then, another creature crawled into my room on the ceiling. Immediately, I walked and stood behind the Demonoid. 

As we studied the 4 creatures, we noticed that there was blood pouring down from their claws and out of their mouths.