Chapter 4

So then, we both walked all the way to the hospital, but we stayed hidden. When I was finished getting stitches, we walked back to my parent's workplace. 

As we got to the hallway with all of the creature's rooms, we saw all of the creatures standing infront of their doors and my parents standing at the end of the hallway where I was attacked. 

Suddenly, the Vampire had ran to us in a second and was standing infront of the Demonoid. Mad, the Vampire said to the Demonoid "You fucking asshole! Why would you leave," and then pointed at me "With that fucking bitch?" Also mad, the Demonoid said "Don't ever call her that again and don't ever lay a hand on her again or your gonna fucking regret it." Being annoying, the Vampire said "Or what? What are you going to do to me?" Mad, the Demonoid said "Imma beat your ass." Laughing, the Vampire turned around and bent over and said "Come on. Go ahead. Spank me and impress your new girlfriend."

Mad, the Demonoid picked up the Vampire by it's sides and threw it into the wall, causing the whole wall to crumble to the ground. Unfazed, the Vampire stood up and they both got into a huge fight. 

Suddenly, the creature that stood infront of the door across from the Demonoid's door said to me "Hey, come over here so you won't get hurt again." Wanting to avoid the fight, I walked over to that creature. After that, my parents and the three other creatures came and stood next to the creature and I. 

The next thing I knew, the Demonoid and the Vampire were fighting outside. Immediately, the creature that told me to get away from the fight, ran out side. So then, the rest of us went outside. Springing into action, the creature broke up the fight and said "Stop fighting you dumbasses!" Mad, the Vampire said "Okay. If you want me to stop fighting, then get that motherfucker away from me!" Sarcastically, the creature said "Okay, but first calm your tits," and the started laughing. 

So then, my parents and the creatures started to go inside, but I stayed where I was. Then, I started to go home, but then the Demonoid walked infront of me. Worried, the Demonoid asked "Where are you going?"