mission 4

The day finally came and I understood why dad made me buy countless dresses. He had probably two weeks worth of clothing in that suitcase. I carried a small backpack with me to show some of the books I have read, personal favorites and artwork I had done. Father wore a blue suit. Anya and mother wore pinkish, reddish jackets over their jackets and I wore a light blue dress with silver shoes and earrings and my golden necklace.

When we got there there was a huge crowd. Over 10,000 people.

"Yn will you be alright." father asked. I nodded.

"I don't have the option to be not alright" I answered. Also. I wore silver earrings that helped muffle thoughts, but we planned to change before the interview anyways so I would change to gold. The moment we walked in, They were watching us.

'Father, they are watching us' I informed him. he nodded. he informed Anya and Mother. Too quick for anyone to notice I swapped earrings, faster than a quarter of a second. Guess I have some speed too. The house master noticed us, at least this way I could sort out the thoughts.

We saluted the founder or Eden.

"SUCH ELEGANCEEE" I heard the headmaster from down here. it took everything not to laugh. He ordered our test scores. He thought mine was plenty elegant along with my penmanship but was not pleased with Anya's. Yet he had faith.

'That youngest daughter doesn't seem elegant, but the eldest daughter and her parents seem amazingly elegant! the daughter walks gracefully, almost as if its in her blood. I'm sure the younger daughter will turn out like her as well" the head master thought. Thats because I was used to this. Father 1 was rich remember? I took dancing classes, formal ballet, learned how to walk with books on my head, my posture was amazing, my educate as well. I tuned these skills over my years, living in different houses for so long teaches you how to get people to like you.

"Hall A please" the worker pointed us. we thanked her.

'this is the next step' I informed father he nodded. There was a kid in a gutter who was stuck. Actually just doing it for extra credit but you know.

"Father, Mother" I alerted them gesturing to the boy. Anya caught on.

"That boy is in trouble! Let's save him!" she stated dramatically. I walked up to him.

"Are you alright lad?" father asked.

"may we be of assistance?" a family asked. But the boy started 'slipping' and they an off.

"Young man, please stop squirming, just stay still. We'll help you" I reassured him, dodging the dirty water. It worked and he stoped. I patted his head. "there there, Come on father you're turn." I told him. Father walked over and pulled boy out of the gutter swiftly. We all got splashed. I could have stopped it but I dont wanna overuse my power.

"Are you alright?" I asked the young boy, he nodded. "that must have been scary, You truly are a brave lad." I complimented. His cheeks flushed. Anya and I gave him our hankies. The head master was not pleased.

"I-I'm so sorry-" the boy started

"You have nothing to be sorry about, we're just glad you are okay.

We quickly changed. I wore a white dress, father wore a grey suit, mother wore a different dress and Anyas dress was black now.

"Good thing we thought something like this would happen" Mother smiled. This sent the headmaster crazy.

Father thanked the lad and spared his feelings. I wasn't listening, I was focused on adjusting my hair.

"You really are a life saver lad, shall I accompany you to the infirmary?" I asked him. he declined and went on his way.

"WATCH OUT!" someone yelled. a storm of animals were stampeding our way. I felt sick and I could tell Anya did too.