mission 6

The last time I ate was the day of the exam, it. had been a week. I had done literally nothing but sit in my bed. Not read, not study or anything, I couldn't sleep. When I could sleep, it wasn't for long or well. I sighed and sat up. tomorrow was the exam results. I got up to walk to the kitchen but fell. I couldn't move. Great.

"Yn !"  loid said bursting open the door.

"hey dad, wanna get me some food?" I asked from the floor. "I can't move" I informed him. he sighed and put my basically lifeless body back on my bed. My eyes were red and puffy, I hadn't showered since the exam, I had giant bags under my eyes.

"Yn, your father said you're awake. how are you feeling?" she asked me.

"Like shit" I replied plainly, "Thank you for asking though Yor. I just..." I trailed off not finishing the sentence.

"I understand. Let me know if you need me" she told me. I nodded. Father came back in with slices of cake, chicken and water.

I thanked him. I could barley sit up and move my arms. They were stiff.

I ate quietly, barley able to move.

"The results come out tomorrow" father said. I nodded.

"waiting list" I said as I ate, "Today will be the last day I'm like this, I'll be back to normal tomorrow, just hungry." I informed him. he nodded. I can't be like this forever.

"I'll go buy some sweets" he said. I nodded. Anya's head poked through the door.

"Sissy..." she said as she walked up to me.

"hey sis, what sup?" I asked

"I missed you"

"I missed you too" I told her. "You know I love you Anya, very very much" I told her as I patted her head. she nodded. her eyes started to tear up. I took her stuffie and made him float around around, flapping his wings as if he were flying, moving his tail. I'm not sure what her stuffy was but he sure was something. A lion with horns, a tail, wings, it was interesting to say the least . This entertained Anya. yor had gone out to do lord knows what and Loid was out food shopping. When I finished eating I got in the shower. Anya watched her spy cartoons. I washed my hair, shaved, and cleasned myself. I felt really gross. When I got out of the shower I had brushed my teeth and put on a decent outfit. Just a white skirt, white button up shirt and a sweater vest that was pink.

Loid got back with a cake in hand. Coffee's, peanuts, and other sweets and groceries.

"I'm glad to see you out of the bed" he smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Ya just needed some time." I responded as I took the cake out of his hands. I served myself a greedy slice while Anya and Loid served themselves a normal slice. I think the best thing about my powers is that they can burn up my extra fat. Also everything I eat is used. So I barley ever gain weight. However when I do gain weight it goes to my thighs and tummy.

"Thank you father" I smiled as I ate my cake, Anya thanked him too.

"So, what do you know if we got in?" Father asked. I put my cake down.

"My guess would be on the waiting list. Serval people drop out of school before it starts, Eden Academy will be no different. Due to- well you know. We probably won't make it in. But if we're put on the waiting list, people can and will drop out so we will have a shot" I informed him. I noticed he was foaming at the mouth. "dude, calm down. We'll get in. I can assure you that" I reassured him. this seemed to calm him a bit.

"Say Anya, wanna go on a walk?" I asked her. She nodded.

"what about me?" Loid asked

"Its girl time. Girls only, sorry father" I smirked. I grabbed Anya's hand and we walked out the door.