1. WHAT?

Pete's P.O.V. :

A usual day at my usual college campus where i do everything else other than studying.

For real i do everything else, one of the popular men of the whole uni, I'm the guitarist and vocalist of our department's AND ofcourse this university's best band "NUDELES", pronounced as "nude+noodles" needless to say me being a genius came up with the name, more on that later, i also write and help in the editing team for our college magzine, sometimes help in student council as I've got friends there who are OBVIOUSLY lesser talented than me, and a server of fine aesthetics for everyone and their mom's eyes at the campus. My life's tough y'all.

So yeah it's almost mid sem in this 3rd year of my degree where I'm studying something about designing? Yeah mid degree realised it wasn't my passion but a kid gotta graduate in this judgemental society, and as I'm thinking about all this I'm sitting with my best friends and band members Porsche and Arm in the university cafeteria.

The food here is mid but i come here cause I'm fascinated by people. People who laugh, who cry, fight at meaningless things and talk without running the hamsters of their brains.
But whom am i to care right?

Porsche and Arm too are talking as usual.
"We gotta try out the new matcha tea boys" says Porsche who is also a vocalist and keyboard player in my band.
"That green disgust is coming nowhere near my eyes P" utters arm who earns a smack and irritated look by Porsche. And here goes their bickering for today. I laugh as i watch them, but it's nothing new for me so i start looking around in the cafe observing people.

People. Person. One guy sitting alone on the corner table for two, his earphones are plugged in as he's reading a book. He's 2 tables away from our side so i squint to see what he's reading but am unable to. As he's reading he takes off his earphones while no change in his concentrated expressions occur, probably cause an interesting part came up in the book.

This was my first time seeing him in the university, let alone the cafeteria. And being popular i feel like i almost know everyone who studies here,(who's gonna tell my narcissistic brain that i don't even remember my classmates) keep looking at him as he seems the only calm in the chaos, like a waterfall which calms you when you were thirsty in the forest.....i keep staring and i don't even realise when Porsche and Arm got up and ran saying they had a class, and still i stare, until he looks at me and raises an eyebrow....shit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Ayoooo whatsup my little feathers I'm back with another fanfiction and i have my mind exploding with ideas for this one. I'm trying best to add fun element to this one as i think I've read every single vegaspete fanfic possible and now i need to create my own. Love y'all ❤️