3. Wait...

Pete's POV :

Am i finishing this degree or is this degree finishing me?? Well no one know's that. But here I am, still sitting in the class, paying attention to my lecturer or am I paying attention.....well no one knows that either. I look outside of the window, at the sky, at the ground, and at the people, once again i try to observe them, "try" is the word i use this time since the time Its been two days since that unusual encounter with that man in the cafeteria, i just can't generate my old interest of observing anyone, anyone that's not him.

Well i don't even know his name and he kind of humiliated me in public but still, i go to the cafeteria everyday to find him.......design majors for real have something wrong going on in their head....

Just like everyday, today again I'm sitting in the cafeteria, ordered my usual coffee and sat there looking here and there. About 20 minutes passed and i was staring at the walls at this point spacing out when someone flicked the back of my head and i annoyed, looked up to see who has the guts to do this.

"Hey you popular ass kid who got a lot to do but is passing his precious time sitting in the cafeteria get the hell up." Ofcourse it was my one and only best friend, Porsche. I gave him an irritated glare but then realised how i was wasting my precious youth which won't come again, sitting in the cafe waiting for a guy who doesn't even car-

"Get up little sweet shit we got a lottttt to doo let's gooo" and before I would complete my thoughts, Porsche dragged me out of the cafe and into the parking lot.

"Here, wear this helmet cause i don't want  you lose your last two braincells" Porsche spoke giving a cheeky smile.

"Hey hey you gotta learn basic communication skills and tell me first where we're going." I spoke finally to which he replied "Sightseeing the most beautiful sight you've ever seen" and he kicked the pedal and flew his motorbike like we're going into heaven. Which according to him, we are.

We finally reached our destination and got off the bike when i saw a place which i kinda recognised-

"It's party timeeee" it's 5 pm for god's sake....

Porsche grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house which belonged to kinn theerapanyakul, the hottest guy in the architecture department.

I knew about the house not because I've been inside before but because Porsche has this big crush on kinn and we drove past this house a lot of times and he ofcourse pointed house this as his "in laws'" house........the dramatic mister love bird he is.....

And also the house was famous for its architecture precisely why kinn decided to be an architect. Again. Fact 8374839 told to me about a man i don't care about by a man i care a lot about aka Porsche kittisawasd.

Purple lights, loud music, and a lot of people dancing, drinking, being loud and throwing up is how I'd summarise the place.

I won't say I'm the classic introvert who "hates parties". I kinda enjoy watching people do weird stuff and embarrassing themselves. And also shaking a little ass with your close friends is not that bad of an idea either. But i do know that i got a time limit after which my social battery dies and i gotta get home.

Shaking of asses was happening. But i wasn't the one involved. Instead it was Porsche who was grinding kinn and i was sitting on the small dining table at the corner watching the soft porn in front of my eyes.

And yeah i needed to get out. But i just couldn't leave my best friend alone so i decided to sit there and opened my sketchbook and started to sketch the scene.

There were hanging lights above the dining table so i could focus in my sketchbook and just when i got fully invested i saw someone who pulled my attention like a magnet towards them.

I looked up again and saw him. Him. The one who was leaning on a wall with a black silk shirt on with a drink in one hand and another hand in the pocket. The one who was about 2 meter away from me but the only one who seemed a little close.....

The one I've been thinking about and the one who was looking at me too......

And he looked away and stood straight up.
My mouth ran dry for some reason even though I'm sure i had 5 glasses of water since I entered here.

I got up and walked towards him and stood up in front of him. He still wasn't looking at me but I, like a little school girl, managed to utter a "hey"....

He finally looked at me and with a confused face asked "Do we know each other?"

Did he forget me so easily? Is he a local bully or something-

"Ahaha yeah i was the one who was staring at you in the cafeteria the other day and you kind of shut me up...." I blurted out like the fool i was....who's even putting up these words in my mouth at this point.

"Um ok and?? So you want to get shut again in front of this much more judgemental crowd cause if no then excuse me." He said and walked away from me...

What's with this attitude??

But what better than this do i have here to do so i followed him. He entered the kitchen which was surprisingly empty and a lot calmer than the outside.

He took a knife out and and a lemon from the fruit basket and started cutting it into half. I'm sure he didn't notice me. I went and stood up besides him and leaned on the kitchen counter by my booty support. He kept trying to cut the lemon but my boy was probably drunk at this point.

So i tried taking the knife and the lemon from his hands and -

"AAAAAAHH!!" I screamed out while holding my finger near my chest.

"Wtf man??" He screamed at me backing off a bit while the bloody knife was in his hands still. The interference that i did cause my fingers to be scratched with the knife and him being the one to be blamed.

"What's your problem dude?" He slurred his words and I stood there clutching my hand with the blood dripping down from my elbow now. Surely it wasn't a small scratch.

Before i could do anything else he wobbled and walked really close to me and pointed the bloody knife with shaky hands at me and spoke again with his drunken speech "I told you to excuse me didn't i?? Now look you're bleeding-

*SLAP* yeah....i slapped him.