11. You

Author's POV :

Pete was looking at Vegas, unsure of whether it's okay for him to enter into Vegas's house at this hour.

Vegas looked at him first, for a few seconds, examining his face that was hesitant but his eyes told a different story, which was that he just wanted to hear Vegas's approval.

"Yes Pete, I'm sure" Vegas gave him what he wanted but to not appear too forward he continued "it's so late and you are all drenched, with water and a littleee ketchup so it's better to change you know" and pete nodded and they both went inside the house.

For pete, entering inside Vegas's house was as if entering into a big part of his world. Even before when they were dating they never went to each other's homes, so their bond felt a little more intimate this time.

The house was a huge mansion, with cream coloured interior and yellow lights, everything was neutral colored with shiny decorative pieces. Vegas was rich.

As soon as they entered inside Vegas's bedroom, pete noticed all the aesthetic changes.

His room was warm, opposite to his initial personality but just like his actual one. There was a heavy use of wood works and colors like maroon, brown and lavender were blended.

While pete was examining the room, Vegas took out some clothes and a towel out of his wardrobe and handed it to pete and said "Take a warm shower and relax yourself. I'll prepare some hot coffee for us till then."

Before Vegas could walk away Pete stopped him and said "Hey, you're wet too!! You can take a shower first while i can sit here. Or I'll make the coffee!!"

"Nah it's fine!!" Vegas said but pete still was resisting so to shut him up Vegas took a few steps closer to Pete and took the clothes from his hands and said "Or i have a better idea, we should take a shower together....will save our time and calm us more..."

Pete went on to turn red and his face heated up despite the cold he was feeling. He gulped while he noticed Vegas glancing at his lips and back into his eyes.

He felt his head going empty and before he'd explode from the tension between them he took the clothes back from Vegas and chuckled his famous awkward chuckle and went straight inside the closet are which led to the bathroom.

But Vegas just enjoyed teasing him a little more on that particular night.

So just when Pete was closing the door, he held the door and entered inside the closet. Pete just walked back and said "W-what are you doing?"

To which Vegas said "Look at my clothes pete, I'm fully drenched so I'm feeling cold, so to feel warm i thought i should take this-" and he extended his hand just by the side of Pete's head, and pete closed his eyes.

This little gesture made Vegas smile at him and adore him a little more if it was possible. And then he picked up his bathrobe from the shelf behind pete and turned around to take off his clothes. Pete opened his eyes as he felt there was no action around him.

"I won't mind you watching me take off my clothes to be honest" Vegas said as he took off his shirt and pete just looked down while blushing and walked inside the bathroom area really quick. And Vegas smiled knowing that he accomplished his mission.

After about 15 minutes Pete came out of the bathroom and into the room where Vegas was waiting for him with the coffee. He looked up from his phone when he heard Pete coming out.

Pete was wearing the tshirt which Vegas gave him with shorts which were a bit too short as pete was taller than him. He looked just too cute for Vegas to contain his smile.

"What are you smiling at? I know you gave me these short shorts on purpose" pete said while pulling them so that they'd cover more of his legs but it just didn't work that way.

"I swear i didn't do that on purpose, you look cute in my clothes though" Vegas said leading to pete blushing again.

"It's even more adorable how you blush so easily" he was enjoying teasing pete way too much and to admit it made his heart warmer seeing him having this effect on Pete.

"Maybe it's you who makes me blush easily" pete fired back while smirking this time. Something changed in his eyes which made Vegas stand up and walk closer to him.

Pete didn't walk back or hesitate this time which made Vegas grow more confident of his moves, so he slowly moved his hand up to Pete's cheeks and glided his thumb over it which made pete's breaths unsteady.

He then moved his face closer to Pete's and glided his lower lip down Pete's nose bridge and then looked into his eyes.

Pete's eyes too motioned back and forth at Vegas's lips and then his eyes. He too found it hard to control himself when Vegas, that too in a bathrobe with drenched hair was so close to him that his breath was felt on Pete's lips.

Vegas kept on teasing Pete which only made him so impatient that he held Vegas's face in both of his hands and made the first move. He pressed his lips on him.

Vegas didn't know whether to feel surprised by Pete's boldness or back off and give pete an appreciative smile about it. But he chose the third option.

He moved his lips harder against pete and pulled him closer to him which made their bodies connect.

They both felt each other smiling against the kiss. It was much more on the needy side which was heavily impacted by how bad they wanted each other right now.

They moved towards the bed and Vegas fell on it with his back facing the bed while pete was on top of him.

Pete continued kissing him with soft pecks while Vegas wanted to dominate it and change the trajectory of their actions so he flipped both of them and now he was on top of Pete.

Vegas devoured Pete's lips while slowly sliding his tongue inside while starting to grind against him earning a moan in between the kiss from the boy below him.

That night they connected on a more intimate level after which they fell asleep tangled up in the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N :

Idk how to write mlm smut guys.
Don't forget to vote, share and comment!!!