030

30's!!! holy crap

thank you so much for 1k reads, it's honestly crazy! you're all amazing and i love you all <3

i think i'm going to do a "... years later." and bring them back together! look out for it in the next few chapters <3

- the loser club

dustin:
why haven't we texted here in days

bev:
fr missing it

el:
literally

ben:
we are drifting apart #emo #depressed #nofriends

mike:
HAHAH

goblin:
SINGLE? NO GIRLFRIEND? COULDN'T BE ME

vickie:
REALLY? ME NEITHER!

el:
HAPPY FOR UUU!

max:
i love gay people

goblin:
me too

- tw: mention of ED and panick attacks. (i reccomend playing Photograph by ed sheeran while reading this part, i promise it gives an affect 💀)

the losers were going home today. it was going to be an odd train ride. karen wheeler dropped them off, everyone saying their goodbyes over text, due to house arrest.

bev was sad. she had a blast, apart from the bad parts. she was going to miss seeing everyone, but things happen for a reason.

mike was holding up okay. he had a good time, but felt bad for bill, stan, will and el. mike wheeler was kinda annoying in his opinion, so he didn't care. (same mike)

ben was okay. he literally did not care, he had fun though. obviously he felt bad for his friends and tried his best to comfort them.

stan was heartbroken. he left for college next january and bill had broken up with him. it was reasonable. bill couldn't handle long distance, and stan understood that. stan also understood that he was quite a bad boyfriend towards bill, recently.

bill was devastated. he immediately hated himself after he broke it off with stanley.  he thought it was all his fault. him and stanley had so many ups and downs, it felt surreal for all of it to be gone all of a sudden. it was a part of him. bill missed stans presence. of course he was there, but he missed his forehead kisses. he missed hugs from behind. he missed everything. but it was for the best right? he'll move on eventually.

richie felt so bad for bill. he was in a dark hole and bill couldn't find his way out. he just went deeper and deeper. he had a god time in hawkins, though. he hadn't seen his cousin mike wheeler in a while so it was nice to see him. although he was annoying.

eddie didn't really know any of the drama. he only knew that bill and stan broke up, only richie and beverly knew the details. eddie had a good time overall.

georgie and david had a blast. they didn't know any of the drama at all, so that was good for them. they were absent when the trick or treating incident happened with will, so they were happy. georgie was happy david could come, and david was happy he came. it was a win-win scenario.

the groupchat was ultimately dead. nobody texted on it for days on end. dustin was sad. he really liked talking on that groupchat and making friends with the losers. him and lucas got quite close with ben and mike, so it was kind of sad to see everything fade away quickly.

lucas felt the same as dustin.

max kept seeing and hearing her dead brother. it got worse every day she started having panic attacks about it. eleven was always there for her. max had been at the byers' presence for days now. she hated being home because her mom always had guys over. sure, she loved her mom but she hated when guys were over, due to trauma from her step dad - who moved away.

eleven was worried for her girlfriend. yeah, eleven had her own problems at the moment, but max was her top priority. her prized possession. she was so lucky to have max.

will byers was not in good shape. eleven, max, jonathan, hopper and joyce tried to help him but failed. he hasn't eaten in a few days. joyce was worried. she hated seeing her son in this position.

mike wheeler gave up on will. will was ignoring mike. so, mike gave up. he didn't care anymore.

robin was having the time of her life. vickie was telling her about how her boyfriend broke up with her and then vickie blurted out her love for robin. they became girlfriends in the matter of seconds. robin was the happiest.

steve harrington and eddie munson ended up together. the making out scenes robin and chrissy walked in on, lead to something. chrissy and robin were sure scarred for life, but were happy for the two.

jonathan and nancy broke up. they thought it was for the best, but remained best friends. they were still very close and talked almost every day.

erica sinclair became best friends with holly wheeler. they texted and called every day. sisters, if you will. erica was hollies ride or die, and holly was erica's ride or die.

troy was in military school. honestly, nobody cares about him.

texting chapters are coming soon i promise, i wanted this out of the way so i could lead up to the "... years later."

drink some water and eat something, even if it's small. you are a great person and i love you. if you ever need to talk, message me. i promise everything will be okay <3 love you