050

i've never actually been to a wedding so if some of this is inaccurate then pls don't attack me

eddiek:
SOMEONE FUCKIN HELP ME WITH MY TIE I'M NOT LETTING RICHIE DO IT

richie:
why not eddie spaghetti

eddiek:
you'd find a way to turn it into a dick idk

stan:
did you just call him a fucking pasta.

richie:
yes. now you go get ready to stand there and watch bill walk down that funky isle 🤭

bill:
it's not a dance floor

richie:
stfu

eddiek:
thank u steve for helping me with my tie

steve:
ur welcome

-

liked by stanurine and 17,165 others

bbbill why do i feel like it's my fault when it's not? i'm sorry mr tie, but i hate you.

stanurine lookin like a fuckin three course meal

richietalkssmack you're right. it was my fault, i'm sorry and it won't happen again. i'm sorry i ate the last donut. it's my fault.
|
dustybuns YOU ATE THE LAST DONUT? NAH MAN FUCK YOU

elsfiance to clear things up he's all depressed because he can't get his tie
|
momof13 DOES NO ONE KNOW HOW TO DO TIES EXCEPT ME?

mattbarista have fun at that wedding.
|
ericaspodcast NAHHH GTFO
|
maxsfiance WHY'S HE HERE LMAOO
|
bennie bro went in hibernation

-

"okay, there." steve done bill's tie along with mike wheeler's, dustin's, eddie's and lucas'. bill smiled and looked in the mirror.

"thanks."

"of course. i'll see you out there." he walked out to the venue and sat in his seat. bill sighed and sat down. he couldn't believe he spent his whole life with stanley up to this day. it was a big day.

from their ups and downs to their laughs, to their jokes, to the day they met. it all lead up to this day. he smiled at the thought until there was a knock at the door. it was georgie.

when georgie was 5, he said to bill he wanted to walk him down the isle.

"it's time, mr stutter." he said. bill put his face in his hands. he was about a lot more nervous as he was in the school talent show when he was 8, and that was bad.

"hey, it's okay. i'm proud of you, and everyone else is too," georgie rubbed circles into bill's back. "it's not the talent show, don't worry." they both laughed. bill stood up and walked out of the room with georgie.

"ready?"

"as ready as i'll ever be."

they linked arms and walked into the venue, walking down the isle. el's flower placing was perfect.