048

"jaocb you're such an idiot! it goes there!" sarah yelled.

"no! it fits there!"

"barber it literally goes there because it matches the picture." jacob added a long 'ohh' after that. him and sarah were doing a puzzle in the mess hall while everyone else packed up to leave summer camp.

"hey guys!" max said as she sat down with a backpack on her back and a suitcase in her hand. el sat down beside her, suitcase in hand too.

"hey!" sarah replied, putting down another puzzle piece. max and el watched and talked as jacob and sarah finished their puzzle.

-

soon, everyone started to leave summer camp. the older ones left first, then richie and eddie, then max, will, el and mike as joyce was picking them all up. bev, ben and mike left together in a taxi. jacob and sarah then left.

stan's mom came to pick bill and stanley up, georgie and david also came.

"billy!"

"georgie!" georgie ran up to bill and engulfed him in a hug. bill grinned and picked him up to spin him around. stan watched and smiled as he put the suitcases in the back of the car.

"hi stan!" david said as he hugged his brother. stanley greeted him and hugged him back before he climbed in the car next to bill. he put his hand on bill's thigh. bill grinned as he put on headphones

stanley was definitely going to marry that boy someday.

second last chapter next what is going on