Prom

As Luca walked into the cafeteria Kristen by his side he realized everyone was staring at him.You could literally hear a pin drop.As they slowly walked to to their table everyone watched their every move.Even their friends were silent.

"What's going on"Kristen whispered to Nicole,her sister.Nicole just shrugged.

"Where's Chris"Luca asked as he noticed he wasn't at the table,again all he got was a shrug.

Suddenly they heard loud music blaring,the school band marched in with a guy behind them dropping roses on the ground.After the song was finish the whole football team came in wearing white tuxedos each holding a single red rose.

"I think everyone's gone insane"Kristen whispered in Luca's ear.He stared ahead curiously.

"Ladies and gentlemen"said John the co-captain of the football team "our captain would like to say a few words" they all moved out the way as Chris came in wearing a black suit holding a white rose.He walked over to Luca and kneeled down in front of him.

"Luca, 3 years ago I met you at this school.You were so beautiful,different from anyone else.You had something that just intrigued me.I love you so much,I never thought I would fall in love but then you came along and turned my world upside down.I can honestly say these 3 years with you have the happiest time of my life" he paused and handed Luca the white rose.

"Will you..................go to the prom with me ?" Everyone was silent,waiting for him to answer.

"Yes"he whispered wiping the tears from his eyes.

The whole cafeteria cheered as Luca embraced Chris.

"I thought you were going to ask me to marry you"Luca told Chris.

"Don't worry that'll come soon enough"

___________________________________________________________________

THE PICTURE IS OF KRISTEN.