From Kristen's View

Kristen flipped her red fiery hair over her shoulder as she looked over at Chris and Luca. Chris's hands were on Luca's hips while Luca'a hands were wrapped around Chris's neck. They were giggling and whispering to each other. She sighed dreamily as she saw the loving look that they both had in their eyes when they looked at each other.

She began to notice things about them since they start dating. She noticed the way Chris would always walk on Luca's left side, how Luca would always wear blue Chris's favorite color on Fridays which was also Chris's favorite day of the week. She noticed how Chris wouldn't go to class unless Luca was there with him; If luca was absent he would skip school to go to Luca's house.

She noticed that Luca was always smiling. Before Chris Luca hardly smiled and even then it would only be small smiles that you could barely see. But now he was always smiling especially when Chris was around or even when his name was mentioned. She noticed the way Luca would doodle in his notebooks his and Chris's name or he would sit down and write a whole song about Chris but most of the time he would throw it away as soon as class ended.

She noticed the tattoo that Chris had on his hip bones that said Luca in neat and beautiful cursive. She knew Luca hadn't seen it yet because he didn't tell her yet. He always told her everything, even the smallest things like how he and Chris had said I love you at the same time.

She noticed one night when she was sleeping over that Luca couldn't go to sleep unless he talked to Chris. She just thought he couldn't sleep the first time because everyone had problems sleeping sometimes but Luca picked up his phone at five in the morning and called Chris; Five minutes later he was fast asleep.

She noticed that Chris would glare at anyone that would even look at Luca the wrong way or in a lustful way. Chris was possessive when it came to Luca but he never let that show with Luca. He always tried to be gentle with him.

She noticed a lot of other little things that they didn't seem to notice. She wish she could have what they had but she was scared to get in a real relationship. She's been through heart break before and she didn't want to feel like that again.

But as she looked over at Luca and Chris her hope in love was restored.