Please......... for me!!!!

"Babe you have to come" Luca whined as he wrapped Chris in a tight hug.

"And why do I have to come exactly"

"Becuse it's our graduation and you just have to. It won't be the same without you"

"This is not prom babe you won't notice I'm gone. We don't sit together because our last names are not close to each other and its just walking on a stage it's nothing special"

"S and M are not that far apart"

"Yes but there's a lot of people with letters in between so I might be sitting a good five rows behind you"

"Why won't you come" Luca whined.

"Because it's boring and I don't wanna go"

"That's your whole reason" Luca asked incredulously.

"Yes" Chris said turning his head away like a child.

"That's not a good reason honey. You have to go"

"I don't have to do anything" Chris growled. Luca rolled his eyes.

"Your tough guy act doesn't scare me babe. It's getting old actually"

"Whatever"

"Your being a baby"

"Am not" Chris said in a whiny voice. Luca looked at him with a look that said ' you see what I'm talking about'

"Fine whatever. I'll come" Luca wouldn't stop there.

"Why don't you wanna go" he asked softly. When Chris was in his child mood the best way to treat him was......well like a child. Luca stayed patient when Chris didn't answer right away. Chris put his head on Luca's shoulder and whispered something in his neck.

"What I didn't hear you babe"

"It's going to be the end" Chris said louder. "The End of high school"

"Isn't that a good thing" Luca asked confused. Chris shrugged.

"Come on babe, you can't stop there. Tell me why your not happy"

"It's going to be the end of us"

"What makes you think that" Luca asked scared of the answer. Chris shrugged again.

"are you breaking up with me" Luca asked trying to keep a blank expression.

"What! No! God no babe. I love you so much it's not that at all"

"What is it then" Luca asked trying to understand.

"What if we don't make it. I don't want to lose you. Graduation just seems like the end. I don't wanna feel like it's the end babe"

"You will never lose me babe. Ever. Believe me" Luca gently said as he stroked Chris's cheek.

"You promise"

"I promise on my life" Suddenly Luca clutched his heart.

"Oh God" Chris rolled his eyes and hit his hand.

"Your not funny" Luca laughed.

"Yes I am"

"Sureeeeee" Chris said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm still awesome"

"Yes you are"