Morning Time

Chris rolled over on the bed and immediately snuggled up to the warm body beside him. He sighed in content. He wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning for the rest of his life. He was planning on asking Luca to marry him after graduation which was three months from now. Chris didn't think he could wait three months. Luca was just too amazing. On more than one occasion he almost blurted out "marry me". The way Luca looked at him sometimes made him feel like he was the strongest person in the world. It made him feel like he could do anything.

He would get a warm feeling in his stomach if Luca so much as glance his way. Luca was the center of his world. No one understands him more. Just one look and Luca instantly knew what was wrong or what what he needed. He had those days when he didn't want to talk to anyone and Luca would just look at him and lay down with him and not say a word, which was remarkable for him because he was the most talkative person.

He looked at the clock on the bed side table. It read 7:46. Luca wouldn't be awake for a while so he got up and went down stairs to make breakfast. He made Luca's favorite. Chocolate chip pancakes and hot chocolate piled high with marshmallows.

He was putting it down on the table when Luca walked in wearing his grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips and his varsity shirt that was two sizes too big for him. His heart skipped a beat. He loved when Luca wore his clothes. He liked his scent on him. Luca was rubbing his eye while yawning making him look beyond adorable.

"Good morning" he said with a fond voice. Luca looked at him then the table then at him again. He threw himself at Chris.

"Your the best boyfriend in the whole entire world" Chris snorted but wrapped his arms around Luca's waist.

"And here I thought you liked me for my good looks and my one of a kind personality"

"That too"Luca whispered before he gave Chris a passionate kiss that had Chris begging for more when Luca pulled away.

"After we eat I'll take care of that" Luca said pointing to the obvious bulge in his pants.

Sometimes Luca could be so evil.