So In love

Chris stared at Luca from across the cafeteria. He still couldn't believe an angel like than was his. His heart skipped a beat when he heard Luca laugh. He couldn't keep the small smile on his face and it only grew when Luca looked up and smiled back at him.

"Are you going to eat lunch or are you going to stare at Luca all day" teased Tony, his best friend.

"I'm not the only one staring at someone" he shot back referring to Sam one of Luca' s close friends that Tony had a crush on for a while. Tony blushed.

"Its hard not to stare at him" Chris looked at Sam, if he didn't have Luca he guess he would find Sam attractive but he had Luca and Luca was the best. He shrugged.

"You don't find Sam attractive" Tony asked.

"Its not that I don't find him attractive cause he does have some good qualities but I think Luca is better than everyone in this school and everywhere else" Tony whistled.

"Wow you really are in love with him aren't you"

"You have no idea"

Five minutes later the bell rung. He dumped his tray and waited for Luca at the cafeteria door. He smiled as he saw him walking towards him which made Luca smile as well.

"Hey babe" he greeted as he gave Luca a soft kiss.

"Hi" Luca whispered against as lips. He took Luca' s hand in his.

"I'll walk you to class"

"Hey can I come over to your house today I need help on my biology homework" Chris asked as they walked down the hallway. Luca looked up at him.

"You who has a A+ in that class wants help from me who's barely passing"

"No, I just wanted to come over"

"All you had to do was ask"

"It seemed more romantic this way"

"You think romantic is asking me to do your homework" Luca asked incredulously.

"Not do my homework, help me with my homework"

Chris let go of Luca' s hand as they reached his classroom.

"Bye baby"

"Bye" Luca said as he gave Chris a kiss.

"Love you"

"Love you too" Luca said as he opened the door to his class. Chris stood there for a minute to make sure Luca was okay before he went to his class.

He really loved that boy.