Back In Time

A/N-THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A FLASHBACK.

"Have you heard"Kristan gushed.

"What"Luca asked uninterested.

"Chris is going to ask out one lucky girl"Kristen said like it was the most important thing on the world.

"Why are you telling me this"

"Because dumbass it's obvious he's going to ask you"Luca choked on his sprite.

"Why would you think that.First he's straight,second he's my best friend that would be weird and third he's fucking straight"Luca said dramatically as he move his arms around.

"That's what I heard"

"And who did you hear it from" he asked.

"Nobody"she shrugged and walked off.Luca shook his head,what a weird girl.

····························································

Luca looked at the clock again,he really wanted school to be over.He tapped his feet waiting for the bell to ring.Not only was this his least favorite class but Chris wasn't there because he was at football practice,practicing for the game they had tonight.He jumped out of his seat as he heard the bell finally ring.He pushed his way through the crowd,occasionally bumping into someone.

As he reached his car he saw Chris leaning against it.He smiled "what are you doing here I thought you had practice"

"I do,but I wanted to see you" The way that he said it gave Luca a warm feeling in his stomach.They stared at each other before Chris spoke.

"I also wanted to tell you that that after the fourth quarter I want you to come on the football field "

Why"Luca Asked confused.

"I can't tell you yet,but it's going to be big"

"Come on Chris that makes me want to know more"

"Please tell me,please tell me,please tell me,please tell me" Luca chanted as he jumped around.

"You'll see" said Chris said as he walked off.

"Why do you have to be so mysterious"Luca shouted after him.

"It's my thing"Chris shouted back as he winked.Luca felt his face heat up.After Chris left he got in his far and drived home to get ready for the game.

······························································

Luca looked in the mirror,he was wearing a light green beanie,tight black jeans and and a white shirt that said "Behind every great man there's a women rolling her eyes" which happened to be his favorite quote from Jim Carrey.

He really wanted to look good tonight to impress Chris.He realized he had a crush on his best friend 2 months ago.He couldn't get him out of his head.

He looked himself over before he grabbed his car keys off his dresser and left.

·································································

Luca cheered as their team made a touch down.They were losing in the first 2 quarters but they quickly caught up in the third quarter.They just needed one more touch down and they would win.

Their team was currently huddled up in a group while the coached talked to them.Chris looked up from where he stood and made eye contact with Luca he smiled and Chris smiled back.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are going on a short break before we start the fourth quarter"The announcer said.Half off the audience went over to the different food stands,while the others stayed and talked among themselves.

"I hope our team wins"Kristen said as she practically jumped up and down in her seat.She was really into football,she probably knew more about football than the coach.

"Don't worry they'll win"Luca said confidently.

"Because your man's on the team"Kristen teased as she nudged Luca with her elbows.

"Shut up"he muttered.

"Ladies and gentlemen the fourth quarter is about to start everyone take your seats"the announcer said.

"There was muttering in the Mic before he came on again.

"Okay the team captain of the bulldogs would like to ask a very special person a question.

The whole crowd gasped with excitement.Luca did do,The bulldogs were their team and Chris was the captain.

"I wonder who it's going be"Luca said as he tried to sound enthusiastic and curious but failed miserably.Inside his heart was slowly breaking.

Chris went in the middle of the field with a microphone.He cleared his throat to silence the crowd.

"I wanted to ask a very special person something tonight.I've known them for a while now,their my best friend but I want them to be something more" The whole crowd started to whisper to each other.

"Luca Mitchell will you come down here"There were gasps all around.Even Kristen gasp.

"Well don't just sit there go"Kristen said as she pushed him.He walked down the bleachers very slowly.

As he walked Chris continued to smile at him.Luca became very nervous he had no idea what was happening.When he reached there Chris took his hands.

"Luca I have known you for officially 6 months and I can truly say I am totally in love with you" the crowd gasped even louder.Chris looked down for a moment.

"I wanted to ask you if you would do me the honor of being my boyfriend"

Luca stood shock,eyes wide.He just stood there.Every passing second he didn't answer Chris looked more rejected.

As Chris was about to say something he jumped on him and kissed him firmly on his lips.Chris dropped the Mic and wrapped his arms around him.They kissed as the crowd cheered.

"So is that a yes"Chris asked smiling.

"Yes"Luca said as he gave him another kiss.

Their team ending up winning that game.