17

Willow's POV

"Guys, what are you talking about? Nothing is going to happen! Stop being idiots!" Luke said eyeing the two suspiciously. " I'm telling you! That demon is not to be trusted! Trust me, that thing is messing with your heads!" Ashton spat clenching his teeth.

"The only thing messing with my head is a bit of hair dye, and that would be it! Stop feeding us this crap and just accept Willow, you did at first now why is she so different? What made you two change?" Michael yelled and the room fell silent. "We saw-" Calum started but was quickly shut up by a furious looking Michael.

The medication finally hit and I began feeling dizzy and tired. "Mickey, I feel sleepy." I mumbled before resting my head in his lap and closed my eyes for a nice nap.

Luke's POV

"Oh my gosh, it's asleep! We're doomed!! Save yourself!" Calum began screaming flinging his arms and running behind the couch, followed by Ashton. "You two have lost your minds, nothing is going to happen." I calmly stated.

"You'll see, when she decides to kill you in the middle of your sleep, you'll all see." Ashton yelled retreating upstairs and Calum into the kitchen. I just looked at Michael shrugged my shoulders and we continued watching television.

After about an hour Willow woke up like usual, but she seemed happier. She was just glowing with joy.

"Why so happy Will?" I asked as she cuddled closer to Michael. She turned her head beaming at me and said " My demons, they're gone."