Chapter 15

Willow's POV

I woke up to a bright light and feeling light-headed. "you were out almost all day." Reverend King told me. It was just about 3 o'clock Michael must be worried sick and probably called the police by now. "I need to go back to Micky." I said. He looked at me strangely. I got up and grabed my bag , grabbing the picture and pointed to Michael. " I need Micky." I demanded.  Before he could say anything I grabbed my bag and ran out of the church. I ran and ran until I found the street. (I was only 5 streets away :p) I ran up to the house, up to the door and threw my tiny fists to and from the door. Eagerness filled my tiny body and the door opened but left when I  see a crying Michael. I immediately run past whoever opened the door and hug his legs (I'm 3 feet, it's the only thing I could really reach) as I tried to bring comfort to my gentle giant.

The room turned from a noisy cluster to complete silence. Did I do something wrong? Michael slowly looked down and before I could take a breath hugged the stuffing out of me. "I missed you I missed you I missed you" was all he said. Calum and Ashton looked at me in disgust but Luke and Michael were really happy I was back.