11

Ashton's POV

        "CALUM!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!" I screamed from my room. "What do you want!" Said the Asian-like giant as he walked into my room. " I want to know, how much you want to get rid of Willow?" I said with giant smirk on my face. "More then I want oxygen." He said immediately. "Well, I've come up with a plan to get that demon out of our lives for good?" I said beginning to tell Calum my plan.

Willow's POV
        I think Ashton hates me now, every time I see him he has a scowl on his face and he walks somewhere else. I don't know what I did, but I really don't want Ashton to hate me. I slowly got up from a sleeping Luke's lap and walked over to Ashton. "Ash, why you no like me no more?" I asked him. He looked at me with horror in his eyes, "I don't like you because of what your doing to this family, your turning us against each other! I  don't care if you act all innocent, it's not going to work on me. We don't want you here, why don't you just leave us all alone!" I started to tear up, how can you he say that. I thought they liked me "Don't cry, your tears aren't going to work on me, none of us want you here, why don't you just leave!!" He screamed at me. Why don't they want me, I thought they loved my. 

        After a few more minutes of Ashton yelling at me Michael came fuming. I swore if he got any angrier there would be fire coming out of his ears. "WHAT THE HECK ASHTON!" Michael yelled as he picked me up. I quickly hid my face in the crook of his neck as he and Ashton kept yelling at each other. Then Calum came yelling at Michael. I was crying clinging on to Michael for about 5 minutes before Luke came and took me to my room tying to calm me down. I could hear my demons laughing at me, repeating what Ashton told me. Maybe they're right, maybe I don't belong here.