Chapter16

Michael's POV

She's back! My baby girl is back! I just want to hold her forever and never let her go. Seems like i've been holding her for far to long because Luke came and took her upstairs. "Michael, I don't understand why you continuously greet that, that THING with open arms! Don't you see we don't want her here? No one wants her!" After that I don't know what got into me, but I snapped. " Listen up you asian, I don't know why your hating on Willow so much but you and Curly-locks over there need to stop, I love Willow. She needs me, and I will NOT allow you two idiots to get in my way!" I yelled getting in a quivering Calum's face. Satisfied with his fearful state, I happily walked into the kitchen to see Willow in a bunny outfit eating baby carrots. (A/N this is only for the story, please do not take offence)

I awed at the adorableness. Immediately taking out my phone and taking pictures of the cute bunny-Willow and put my phone away. "Willow, have you had your medicine yet?" I asked her taking out a small water bottle and her pills. "No." she says in a quiet voice. I quickly crushed her pills and mixed it in her water bottle. I quickly gave it to her and we walked out and went to go watch Spongebob with Willow. "Hey Calum look it's the demon!" Ashton said. I quickly shot Ashton a glare and looked back at Willow to see her looking tired and drowsy. "Did you give her the medication?" Luke asked. I nodded and everything went quiet.

Ashton and Calum looked paler then usual. But there was a voice from one of the two, it was quiet, but audible.

"May God help us all"