Chapter 8

Luke's POV

                Willow looked like she was thinking hard. Then she pointed at the white rabbit and said "Winter". The brown one and said "Cinnamon' then the kitten and said "Hunter". "Why Hunter?" I asked She shrugged and began playing with Hunter. 

*30 minutes later*

                        "Willow, time to take your medication and take a nap" I said as we both walked into the kitchen. "Do you want them with juice, or yogurt?" I asked her. "Juice." she said. Hm, guess she doesn't like yogurt. I quickly crushed the pills and poured it in some apple juice and gave it to her. "Tank q" she said cutely and began drinking it.

Ashton's POV

                        "TIME FOR BED WILLOW!'' I screamed throughout the house. She decided to play hide and seek and now we can't find her. I kept walking around the house, then into her room where I say her curled up, asleep with cinnamon and winter. "Awe" I cooed quietly as I close the door. I then began walking away when I felt something rub against my legs. I would have screamed like a girl if Willow wasn't right down the hall asleep. I looked down slowly and saw Hunter rubbing against my legs. I sigh in relief and picked up the small kitten. "You know, for a kitten you gave me a giant heart attack." I tell him as he just put his paw in my face. "Your soo cute!" I said as I pull him into my chest and cuddle him. "Ashton, is that you, did you find her?" Michael said walking into the hallway. I quickly put Hunter down and he ran towards Michael and he picked him up.

                        "I thought you were allergic to cats Ash", "Michael, that is a kitten not a cat, and he scared the pee out of me!" I whined as Michael just chuckled and walked away. 

                                I was about to walk away when I heard crying for Willow's room. I slowly walked down to her room and opened the door to see the innocent little girl be replaced by a vicious monster.