Chapter4

A/N! OK guys, I couldn't find the tablet so i'm going by memory. Hope I remember it right :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willow's POV

                        The zoo was fun. I got a giant stuffed panda bear and a lion dry erase board. My stomach rumbled as we walked inside the house and plopped our butts on the couch. I walked up to Michael and whispered in his ear "Mickey, I'm hungry." He just chuckled as asked "Do you want pizza or cookies?" Is he serious. I took my new board and wrote "Are you serius! PIZZA!" and handed it to him. He chuckled and said. "Well someone's sassy!" he said and got up to get me pizza. 

                        Ashton turned to me, "Why don't you talk to me?" He asked pouting. Oh no, I made him sad, I don't like to see people sad. I quickly walk over to him hug him and whispered "Don't be sad Ashy" but I guess I said Ashley because he was going on and on about how his name is not Ashley. "Don't feel bad, she calls me Mickey." Michael said coming back with 2 pepperoni pizzas. I didn't notice hen Luke put on Lion King but we all decided to sit and watch.

                        Just then as Mufasa was about to fall, 5 loud boys came in and stopped in the living room when they say me. "Who's kid?" the blonde one asked. "Ours, well mainly Ashton's" Michael said. Then the feathered haired boy walked up to me and tried to hold me. But I ran to Michael and buried my face in his chest. The feathered haired boy was now crying. I don't like to see people sad. I got up and walked over to him with my board. and wrote"I'm sorry I made you sad" and gave it to him and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back. "Come on Willow, nap time." Michael said and carried to my room.

*20 minutes later* 

Michael's POV

Liam decided to interrogate us by bombarding us with questions. "Her name is Willow Anastasia Irwin, she is 3, her birthday is November 24, she likes blue,red ,black and white. Her favorite food is Pizza and she loves pandas." I said answering his questions. He was about to ask more but Willow came running in hugging my leg and tears stained her face. "What happened Willow?" She whispered something shaking badly. "Do you want to talk about it?" She nodded and I told Ashton to get a paper and pencil. She draw a  picture with 2 girls with no eyes and bloody dresses without looking at the paper once. She then handed me the paper and i passed it around the 8 boys. They all looked at her in horror. "What the-" Louis started before Calum slapped his hand over his mouth. "Are they after you again?" I asked she nodded tears still spilling from her eyes. "Do you want me to sleep with you?" I asked and she nodded again as I picked her up and we walked towards her room again.