Chapter1

Willow's POV 

            'I see you!!' They told me. The weird and scary faceless things always do this. They always attack me but no one else. And anytime I tell someone they tell me its just my 'imagination' (whatever that is).

            Today at the adoption center Mrs. Gomez (our care taker) is screaming at us to get ready. She was never really nice to us. But she was nicer then her husband who would touch us. 

            She said a few people wanted to come and adopt one of us. She said she doesn't know why us. You see, there are 6 of us but were all special. Hope never talks.  Liam had a bunch of nightmares. Kate would never eat. Russell would have scars on his arm. May would can personalities (whatever that is). Then I see scary things that no one else could see, and rarely talk. 

            Mrs. Gomez said they wanted a three year old girl. I'm the only 3 year old here. I slowly walk to the interview room where I saw 4 guys staring at me. '' Hello cutie! What your name'' the one with black hair asked me. "I quickly got a paper and pen and scribbled 'Willow' on it and gave it to him. "Hi Willow, how old are you?" The brown haired guy asked me. I stuck up 3 of my fingers. 

            They asked a few more questions and played with me. I really hope they adopt me. I don't want to be here any longer. "Willow, do you want to go home with us?" The guy with colored hair asked. I was so happy that I almost spoke, but instead I gave him a hug. "I'll take that as a yes then" he said laughing as the brown haired guy went to go talk to Mrs. Gomez. 

            "OK, so Willow, my name is Michael. That's Luke, and Calum. And the big guy is Ashton." Michael told me as Ashton came back. "She's ours. Now let's go pack!" He said bumping his fists in the air. I silently giggled and raced off to my room with 4 guys following me.

            I was done in a matter of seconds due to the fact I only had 2 shirts, jeans, shoes underwear and TD my teddy bear (teddybear). I quickly put my backpack onto my back and shoved TD under my arm and walked out the building. Luke quickly picked me up and held me bridal style as I waved goodbye to my only friends.

            We all got into the car and I looked out the window watching the land move. 
About 30 minutes later

            The car stopped in front of a very big house.(gold-coast-home-1)  I stared up in awe. "Come on Willow, we have to get you comfy so we could take you shopping!" Ashton said jumping up and down at the door of the house. I silently giggled and ran towards him hugging his leg. He smiled down at me and opened the door. Calum and Michael ran inside with Luke behind them complaining. Ashton and I just walked towards the couch and sat down. "So Willow, can you talk?" Ashton asked me as Calum and Michael sat next to us. I just shook my head no and played with his hair.

            Luke and Ashton went out to get me clothes so Calum and Michael decided to show me my new room. I grabbed TD as Calum got my bag and walked me upstairs to my room. We walked up to a pinkish white door (modern-pink-room-door-design) but I just turned around to go down stairs again. " Willow, your room is this way."  I shook my head and grabbed paper and a pencil from my bag and wrote 'I don't like pink' and handed it to Michael. He just smiled and asked "What color do you like?" I quickly grabbed the paper and wrote blue. They just looked down and Calum took out his phone tapped the screen and put it back in his pocket. Michael got on his knees so we were at the same level "You like blue?" He asked and I just nodded and write " and red, black and white" he just chuckled and we all walked back downstairs. 

            After about 3 hours Ashton and Luke came back with toys, clothes, and paint. I wasted no time attaching myself to Ashton's leg. He just chuckles and picks me up. "Your tiny but demanding!" He said laughing to himself as we all gathered by the couch watching Courage the cowardly dog.