Chapter 9

Ashton's POV

I stood there staring at a monster. She looked like Willow, but it wasn't her. She had an orange and a yellow eye and was in a corner of darkness. On the walls were blood, and it looks like it said 'HELP US'. I was too scared to move, to scared to understand what was happening. I guess I screamed or something, because Michael, Calum, and Luke came running my way and looked over my shoulders. They all froze. I swear Calum was about to pass out and Micheal was about to cry. 

After a few minutes her eyes changed back blue and she passed out. We slowly walked over to her and picked her up and placed her on the bed again. (not without tying her down and checking her to see where the blood came from).  Then blood began seeping out of her shirt from her stomach. This grabbed all of our attention quickly. Luke slowly lifted her shirt and the words 'TELL NO ONE OR SHE DIES' was being carved into her stomach. Then I realized, my poor baby girl was possessed.

Michael's POV

 What.....................Did.....................I...................Just.................Witness!!!! As we walked out of the room no one spoke. We walked downstairs into the living room and still, not a single sound.

10 minutes later

"What the shemur did we just see!?!" Calum whispered/yelled. "I don't know Calum, but how do we get rid of demons without telling anyone?" Luke asked while pacing. " Holy water?" I asked Ashton looked like he was going to cry and Calum looked terrified. How do we get rid of a demon without telling anyone.