Chapter10

Calum's POV

It's been a full week since we've seen that demon, and all of us are still scared to be around Willow. Well, except Michael because Willow was really sad when we all ran to the other side of the room with pots on our heads and pans in our hands. Michael gave in after she started crying, then Ashton, and Luke hesitated but after 2 days, he cracked and acted as if nothing happened. That little devil is never going to crack me! We don't need a demon in the family, but how can I get rid of her?

Luke's POV

 "Hey, has anyone seen Willow's pills? She's been crying all week about........... you know" "As long as we don't see them I'm good!" Calum  replied. "Why are you being such a dick about this!" Michael asked trying to remain calm. "Michael, calm down. Calum, stop your crap attitude and give me the pills!" I yelled. Calum sighed loudly and went into his room, a few second later he came out with the pills. "Thank you" I said walking to Willows room to give her the pills.

Willow's POV

They won't leave me alone, so far I've seen 3 more, Jack the killer, The black dahlia and the boston strangler. (A/N: I advise that if you want sleep, you do NOT look these up!!) They are the scariest yet! I really just want to be left alone!! "Willow, come take your medication." Luke whispered walking into my room. I sat in a corner of darkness, away from everything scary and normal. "Here Willow, drink up!" Luke said handing the cup to me. I remained quiet as I took it from him and drank it. "I feel sleepy..........." was the only thing I said before I blacked out.

Ashton's POV

Luke has been gone for a while, I wonder what's takeing him so long. I got up quickly and walked slowly towards Willow's door, she's usually crying but I can't hear anything. I really don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing right now. I slowly opened to door to find another bloody wall and Luke bleeding badly, cuts all over his body. I quickly screamed for Micheal and Calum as I ran over to Luke and tried to stop the bleeding. I looked around the room franticly and saw the demon herself crying in the corner. I was about to strangle her out of anger when I heard someone speak "Ashton,what are you doing?" I quickly turned around to see look completely fine, and no blood anywhere. "Ashton, are you ok?" I can't take it anymore, we never had any of these problems before we brought this demon here. That's it, it is time for her to go!!