Chapter6

Michael's POV

I dashed over to Willow. Her cheeks were stained with tears and eyes were red badly. I pulled her into a hug and asked "Willow, what happened?". She stayed silent for a while then whispered "They were after me again." " You guys let her sleep on the kitchen floor?" I asked shocked. "I wasn't asleep, but they were after me."  She continued crying. "I think we better get her to the hospital to see whats going on." Ashton said. We all nodded and walked toward the door to the car.

*At the hospital*

Willow's POV

"The Doctor will see you now." And with that Michael picks me up and carries me to the doctor. As we walked into the dull white room we were greeted by a weird looking woman with a weird accent. She had a jewel on her forehead and had brown skin. I didn't want to listen to the conversation so I grabbed Michael's phone and started playing temple run. 

*20 minutes later*

"Thank you Dr. Singh." Calum said as Michael picked me up and walked out of the office. After a while I looked up from the phone and only noticed 3 boys. "Where is Lukey?" I asked Ashton. He just pointed to a running Luke with people chasing him. Michael mummbled something I couldn't hear but Ashton heard it because he said "Don't swear! We have a three year old here!" Michael ignored him and picked me up and began running to the car. 

As we got closer to the car more people came crowding us. People with camraes and posters came running screaming at us. Did I do something wrong? One of the girls pulled on my hair. Do they not like me? We finally made our way to the car and I was in a river of tears. "It's going to be ok, Willow." Michael said hugging me tight. "Luke, did you get the medication?" Michael asked as Ashton pulled out of the parking lot onto the road.  "Yeah, here." Luke said handing Michael the bottle. "What that for Mickey?" I said. He chuckled lightly "It's so you don't see those things anymore." He said.

And with that the rest of the car ride was filled with occasional jokes and singing. I really hope this medication thing works.