Rohirat ❤❤

KKR vs RCB, 2016...

MI is done with their practice session and are watching RCB vs KKR as a team bonding session. KKR is batting and then a high catch comes, and Virat Kohli takes it. Everyone is clapping. Someone for their idol, someone for their friend and someone for their international competitor.

But a certain Sharma can notice the uneasiness on the face of his bestie. He is watching Virat looking at his hand with the expression which is rare. There are lines on his face, lines of pain.

"Rohit where are you lost? See Virat has taken a beautiful catch." said Pollard shaking Rohit.

"Polly I think he's hurt. Something has happened to his hand. Can you please go and get my phone?" said Rohit worried about his Vi.

"Cap Vi is strong. Nothing has happened to him. He's soo great" shouted a certain Pandya listening to Rohit.

"Whay if something really has happened? See he's walking off the field. He never walks off until it's something serious." asked a worried Jassi.

Ignoring them he called his Sharma sis.

"Hello Sharmaaaa sis! How are you? How's Vi? What happened to him?" asked Rohit to Anushka.

"I'm going Nush you don't understand I have to!" he heard Virat's voice on the phone.

"Rohit this bestie of yours has got freaking 8 stitches in his hand's webbing. It was torn. Now he's taped up his hand and walked out to the field. Can you please explain him in innings break not to bat? Because I know this stubborn guy won't listen to me!" Nush said worried about Virat.

"Has he gone mad or something? He's walked already otherwise I wouldn't have let him go for fielding too. Idiot. Don't worry I'll talk to him." saying this Rohit disconnected the call.

He turned towards his team announcing
"Guys! Attention please. Virat has got a webbing tear in his hand and it has got 8 stitches in his hand!" he declared sighing at last.

"But Cap Vi is on the field." whined Hardik.

"And there is taping in his hand!" almost sobbed Jassi.

"Rohit why didn't you deny him? He's gonna get it worse." said Polly worrying for Virat as a sportsman.

"As if he listens to anyone. He's the same guy who played after his father's demise at the mere age of 18." he sadly chuckled.

Virat batted beautifully and made 75 odd runs in the match.

Rohit called him and started bombarding him with questions
"Idiot who asked you to play woth 8 stitches huh? You are a superman or something? You don't listen to anyone! Why are you soo stubborn? God why why?"

Virat was startled by the sudden bombarding of questions and replied
"Woah Ro! I played because the team needed their captain. And just to tell you, I'm playing the next match against KXIP too. Please don't deny me. It's a knockout tournament for us." he almost whined.

"You are unbelievable! Virat! I know no force can stop you from playing the next match. But I want a 50+ score.. Otherwise I'm not talking to you! Understand?"

"Ofcouse Rooo. My Roo is the best. But don't stick to that West Indian Danav and Shuttle Cock for once!" he said

"Yeah? You come here and I'll stick to you! I always do. But during the IPL you aren't there. No further debate. Now take rest. Otherwise I'll personally kill you." he said last sentence with a stern tone.

"I love you too Ro. Good night. If you'll kill me what will you do? Hahaha I'm sleeping now."
He said and disconnected the call.

RCB vs KXIP
18th May, 2016 (I didn't google I remember the exact date)

Virat smashed 113 off 50 balls defeating his physical pain with his mental toughness. And he was more than exicted to call his Ro.

"Congrats my idiot. You are really Super Vi. IDK we should get the tests done if you're human." he said sarcastically.

"Aww thanks Ro. You not talking to me is a fearful sight to even think. I'm tired I think I should sleep now. I have to get the wound dressed too." he said yawning.

"Yes go. I don't want it to get worse anyway. Good Night Vi. You're just great." he said.

On that day he was proud of his bestie. Like many other days but this was extra special. He just defeated a freaking injury and got a hundred. He was just so proud.

.........................................................

Hello people. I'm back with another OS. I didn't know how it turned out as I'm soo sleepy. It was requested by proudintrovertgurl . You may also request your favorite bond of Vi and any player. Dedicated to bleedblue2011 and rohiratxwriter the biggest Rohirat fans I've seen and my sisters! Hope you'll like it.