The 71st - ViRoJinks

Can't resist when it's Kohli's 100. Specially the most awaited one...
************************

Virat Kohli entered the dressing room after batting for whole 20 overs and scoring his (read ours) dream hundred. A 122* off 61 balls!  Phewww!  Highest score by an Indian in a T20I. All these things were running in his mind when he was hugged fiercely by a certain Rohit Sharma from the back. He didn't need anything to guess who it was.

"Ro, you know I gotta field too. My Rahuliya will need me out there. Don't break my vertebral column." Virat said giggling.

"I won't do that otherwise newspaper headings will be like Rohit Sharma killed his arch nemesis Virat Kohli after he scored a century" said Rohit ending with a sigh.

"Hey Ro don't come back to those stupid media people! You know I love you, don't you. Anyways, why were you here?" asked Virat.

"I love you too Vi! I was here to tell you something but I can't remember what it was hehehe 😅" said Rohit.

"Great! Anyways we have to go and field remember till I come back." Virat said as if it was the most usual thing on earth.

India won by a huge margin, Virat himself defeating Afghanistan from 11 runs. And after all formalities and calls, he went to his (and Ro's) room. He just sat on the bed when his phone rang.

"Great Mr. Centurion and Mr. Captain! Didn't even bother to call me back!" shouted an angry voice at the other side of the phone.

"JINKSY!  Hello... How're you I missed you so much today! I wish you were here to hug me when I got in." Virat said before he processed what Jinks said.
"And when did you call? I don't have any missed calls" he said.

"Because it wasn't a missed call! Rohit picked it up And said u were busy with press conference and he'll get me talk to you once you come back." Jinks ranted out unJinksly.

Rohit has dozzed off by then in sitting position. Virat smacked his arm snd he woke up with a jerk.

"So you were there to tell me that Jinks called and I have to call him back." Virat said in a matter of factly tone.

"Uh.. Aah.. Haa... Yes! How did you know?" Rohit asked in half sleep.

"Because I called him myself you forgetful idiot. If you forgot something like this again, I swear... " Jinks said threateningly.

"I won't I won't.. I was just so happy today. " Rohit defended himself.

"Good for you" said Jinks

All three of them had a good talk then, just like old times. Virat felt lucky to have these people in his life.

----------------------------------------------
This is for you missishika ... You requested me a long ago but I held it for your birthday! I am late maybe, but I hope the gift is worth. Happy Birthday again! ❤