Thank you Rooo

A/N :- Sorry sorry this is
as the pending requests but I suddenly got an urge to write Rohirat courtsey yesterday! Kinggg was soooo gooodddd.  He was showing glimpses of old Kohli (even though just a bit but Hamare liye to utna hi kaafi hai). And SKY well no words! That was one hell of inning! We're in Super 4 expecting 1 more India and Pakistan match!
==========================
                Rohit's POV

"The 42 ball 98 partnership between Surya and Kohli have seem to set the match up for India." shouted 1 commentator.

"Surya played an amazing knock and Kohli was there from the 5th over to hold the batting lineup together till the end" said the other.

That's when Surya and Vi walked in the dressing room. I saw Vi bow down to Surya on the field and felt so happy to see Surya's eyes glimmering with admiration and to see my Vi get back in form. Today was so amazing!
I reached Surya and hugged him hard and told him how proud I'm of him.
I then reached Vi and hugged him even harder because he was the one to hold one end of the crease for 15 overs! 
"For how you played today, I'll give you whatever you ask for Idiot!" I said grinning to him.
"You promise?" he asked his eyes sparkling with mischief.  I didn't know what he was upto but I can't take my words back and I replied in a yes!
He walked away like a chikd who just got his favorite chocolate. God knows what this guy is upto!!!

                  End of POV

Virat and Surya got a huge welcome inside the dressing room and Kohli being Kohli let Surya walk ahead of him. He was also very proud of SKY because he almost pulled a miracle at that slow pitch of Dubai. He batted with a strike rate of 261! Woohhh. 

When India's bowling came it was not a so difficult task to abstain Hong Kong from achieving the target.

After 16 overs there were nearly 80 runs left for 4 overs which wasn't that hard to keep. Rohit was throwing the ball towards Bhuvi for 17th over, that's when Virat came in between and took the ball from Rohit.

"Ro you said you'll give me anything I want today. So give me a over to bowl please please please please.  I hope Bhuvi you won't mind. You bowl 4 whole overs in every match! I don't" he asked childishly.

Bhuvi took time to process the words and burst out laughing.

"Virat.... U bowling with that action? Yes I want to see! I'll give you my over!" he said between his laughs.

Rohit was still processing it when Virat shook him and said "Go to your field position. I'm bowling."

"But Vii... Why you wanna bowl tonight? What's gotten into you?" Rohit asked

"First you said that you'll give me what I want and second if you waste time like that, we'll have to keep an extra fielder in the circle later, so better go and field." he said.

"You always command me! Huh" he said and went away.

The match got over and after doing all formalities the busy captain reached to his room. He was about to sleep when he heard his door open and close. He didn't need a sixth sense to guess who it was but he didn't budge from his position. Virat came and laid beside him. Then suddenly he hugged him and said "Thank you for letting me bowl Rooo" in his merry voice.

"Now you'll thank me!  Great! That's nothing I can do ANYTHING UNDERSTAND? ANYTHING for you! " Rohit said.

I know said Virat and snuggled more towards Rohit and dozed off quickly. Rohit smiled at his best friend and slept too.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here's another OS! We reached to the Super 4 too! But we need to appreciate Hong Kong. Their players are either Zomato delivery boys or work in office and play cricket in their free time. Still they put up such a good fight! Well done Hong Kong!

Requests will be resumed after this.

Tilk then keep voting and give a follow if possible...
Ananya❤