Best Friends like you

A/N- This is not anything requested to me. But friendship day hai to ek Rohirat (with some Jinks, well maybe not just some) to banta hai na!
            _________________

Virat was holding something in his hand and his eyes were almost misty. Rohit was finding his best friend to tell him about the fact that Aarya told him that she loves him in order to see the jealous side of Virat. He banged open the door and saw Virat holding something close to his heart and smiling at times with tears in his eyes and he didn't even notice Rohit there!

Rohit was shocked. What happened to his idiot? His phone is on the table so he's probably not crying because of trolls. Nush and Vami were here only, just went for lunch with Ritsy and Sammy so by no chance he's missing them. His little brain couldn't think more, so he ran to Jinks without any second thought.

"JINKS!" yelled Rohit at the top of his voice. Jinks who was engrossed in his book, probably some motivational book by Robin Sharma (He's one of my favorite author)  almost had a jumpscare and was about to fall off the bed when he stabled himself.

"Rohit! You know you can take over the job of giving people heart attacks" Jinks said almost scared.

"Not the time for these talks now Jinks, come with me Virat is crying holding something and I don't know what to do! " told a panicked Rohit.

Jinks took some time to process what Rohit said. When he realized what he said without any word, he rushed to Virat's room, followed by Rohit.

They entered in Virat's room and this time he saw both of them and with his glassy eyes, he kept the object he was holding and ran to hug them both.

Jinks and Rohit were startled. What suddenly happened to their Virat? Why was he so emotional?

Before they could ask anything Virat said "Happy Friendship Day Ro and Jinks. I don't know what I did to get best friends like both of you. You both are the best!" and Jinks and Ro smiled at that.

"So this is the new drama you took up Drama Queen" said Rohit giggling.

"Virat what suddenly happened to you? And yeah Happy Friendship Day to you too!" said Jinks.

"Oh haa Happy Friendship Day my idiot. I hate you you know 😂!" Rohit said.

"I love you too Jinks and Panda" Virat said chuckling.

When they broke the hug Ro and Jinks ran to see what was he holding. And they found a photo frame titled "WONDER" and had his pics with both of them as well as the trio.

They both also had tears in their eyes and ran to hug a giggling Virat who was looking like a child

"You were calling me a Drama queen. What happened now Ro?" he said sarcastically.

"Shut up!" said Rohit.

The golden trio was sitting together and chatting about their past and how far they've come. Suddenly Rohit and Virat at the same tine screamed "Jinks! Coffee".

Jinks could do nothing but shake his head at his two best friends. That day ended like many other days, coffee, movie and a sleepover. But the warmth in their hearts was unmatched.

****************************

Here's the Virat-Rohit-Jinks OS. I don't know how it turned out. Do tell me in comments did you all like it or not.
Also, Happy Friendship Day to all of you!
Moreover, Happy sister's day to all my sisters. I know I didn't wish you all personally but here's my wish..
(I came to know only when my brother wished me)
See you all soon!