Nothing Will Change

Dedicated to rohiratxwriter Priyanka dii who asked me for a Jassi Virat OS. Here is your OS enjoyyy.. P. S. Next will be the Mahirat I promised you saisudharani
...............................................

The India Tour of England. One off test

Virat visibly saw a change in his Jassi, his kiddo. He was avoiding long talks and eye contact with him.

Virat's POV -
It's been 2 days now since Jassi has properly talked to me. Have I done something to piss him off? I don't remember doing such a thing.

Thinking this he engaged his little brain into his favorite business. OVERTHINKING.

"Maybe I am not able to take proper care of him. Maybe he's not that comfortable with me as he is with Ro. And why that idiot has to disappear when Jassi needs him? There's something bothering him. I have to know that." he thought determined to talk to his not so little kiddo.

"Hey Jass! We haven't talked in awhile. Let's go to my room and we'll play video games too. Your favorite ones." Virat said excitedly.

"Ummm. Maybe some other day bhai.. I'm..  A little tired, yes tired today." Jassi said stammering.

Virat knew Jassi was lying when he stammered! Now being even more determined he straight away jumped onto the topic.

"Jassi bachchha I don't know what the **** happened to my memory. What did I do? Did I hurt you? Did I snap at you? Was I rude to you? Why are you avoiding me? I know you're missing your bhaiya. But I'm here na. Do you not fell comfortable sharing things with me? Am I that bad?" he said in a single breath.

Jassi was startled by a numerous questions bombarding him. He took time to process what was his bhai saying... When he realized the gravity of the situation Virat was like he's gonna cry any moment now.

"Bhai what are you saying? Come to the room first. Don't exhaust yourself!" he said composing himself.

They both went to the room and Jassi gave Virat a glass of water. After drinking the water, he was again on the verge of asking him (read bombarding him) questions. Before he could speak.

Jassi said "Bhai why do you feel like you pissed me off huh? And what's that you are bad? No one calls my Virat bhai bad!! And haven't I ever opened to you? If bhaiya isn't there, and even if he is, I have had told you everything!"

"But then why are you avoiding eye contact with me and you're niether talking to me!" Virat asked childishly.

"Woh bhai actually I was nervous because you're there in the team and I'm being given the test captaincy. I didn't know how to face you!" Jassi said accepting the fact.

"Huh? Why's that?" Virat asked confused.

"Bhai you're the Greatest test captain of India. The ICC Test Captain Of the Decade!" he said in a loud voice

"So? I'll be there to guide you na if you need me! You scared me out Jassi! Listen, there's nothing to be nervous on this fact! The BCCI must've seen something in you! And that'll not change anything between us! " Virat saud letting out a sigh of relief.

"But what if I fail?" Jassi asked innocently.

"You know what fail means? First Attempt In Learning. If you fail you learn. Now now don't put much pressure on your brain. This brain has gotta lead India in a few days."

"Thanks bhai" muttered Jassi.

"Anytime kiddo!! Just don't be like that!" Virat said.

"I won't be." said Jassi with determination to lead India in the coming days
.........................................................
Hello guysss. I'm back with another OS. I am not sure how it turned out because I am soo sleepy! I just wrote it somehow.
Forever and always King Kohli 18..
Request are open.
The next in line is Mahirat.
Do comment on how you liked ittt... And drop your requests for the OS.

Till the next time
Happy Reading
Ananya