chapter twenty-eight

"skylar," i called out to her and she looked at me

"i'll there with you in five minutes," she said to harley and they hugged.

timing me now, aren't we?

everyone left the classroom and i placed my hands on the desk and leaned over. my eyes scanned over her beautiful body that i've seen before.

"i want to see the messages that tyler sent." i said and skylar's eyes widened and then she took out her phone. she gave it to me and my eyes looked over the messages.

it seemed to be typing at the exact same time when i got to the bottom of the messages.

unknown: tick tock, skylar. 1 day left

i remembered that romano told me that location of this boy and i handed her back the phone.

"scarlett, what can i do?" she whimpers, "i don't want to leave you."

"and you won't, neonata." i said and moved around the desk to cup her cheek, "i won't let him hurt you."

"it's you im worried about, scarlett. not me." skylar says.

i smiled at her worry and pecked her lips, "don't worry about me."

"but he'll k-kill you."

kill me? im indestructible.

"don't let me repeat myself, baby."

skylar nodded and a tear fell from her eye. i sighed and lifted her, placing her on my desk. i glanced at the slightly opened door and leaned down and placed my lips on hers.

skylar tried to fight it but i bit her lip harshly making her cry out.

"kiss me the fuck back," i growled against her lips.

"i can't, scarlett." she says, "don't you see the pictures that he have of us kissing? going out together? i can't risk it."

i walked to the window and pulled the blinds closed and walked to the door. i saw harley waiting for skylar and i called out to her.

"7 minutes. keep watch."

she was about to protest but i closed the door.

i walked to her, pulling the buttons on my blouse and she bit her lip. i wrapped my fingers around her throat and smashed my lips against hers. she kissed me back this time, placing her hands on my breasts.

skylar leaned up in the kiss, deepening it.

boy, am i going to enjoy these 7 minutes with her.

-

i strapped the gun to my thigh holster and slipped the knife in the holder around my ankles and one in my boot. i put my hair in a high ponytail and took up my keys.

i drove off to the previous address that i got. i also took note that i could see harley there and she could see me but i didn't care.

anything to protect my girl.

i soon arrived at the house and pulled up at the next house beside it. i jogged up to the veranda and listened for any movements in the house. i removed the bobby pin from my hair and removed the top. i pushed it in the lock and turned it, placing my hand on the knob whilst trying to unlock it.

i heard a click and smiled victoriously.

these people need another lock other than the original lock.

i opened the door and closed it back. i walked up the stairs, placing my hand on the railing.

there was no noise in the house nor any music playing.

how am i going to find this fucker's room? that's the damn problem.

i walked down the hall and looked at each door as i passed.

pink. blue. red. burgundy. black. blue. blue. blue. tp.

found it.

i places my ear on the door and twisted the knob slowly.

"harley, go to bed." the boy groaned from inside and i got in and closed the door.

the pillow was over his head so he didn't see me.

i walked around the bed and grabbed him. he jumped up but i was faster and punched him in the face, knocking him out.

i couldn't do what i wanted with him in this house. that'd draw too much attention.

-

i better not see any comments about me robbing y'all🙄