chapter thirty-two

mature contentfor the next few chapters

mature content
for the next few chapters

after skylar had her orgasm in the car, we didn't waste anytime and rushed inside the house to continue what we started.

her lips latched on to my neck as she grinded her hips against the fabric of my shorts. i moaned softly, letting her have full control. skylar nipped my neck harshly and i cried out, my body twitching slightly.

i've always had a thing for when my partner bites on my body. i don't care where but biting was always a turn on for me.

skylar's lips trailed down my chest and she lifted my shirt over my head. her eyes fell on my body and she bit her bottom lip.

"you're so hot. i just love your tattoos and your body," my love says dreamily and i laughed.

"all yours, amore mio."

skylar's hands went behind my back and she pulled the bra, letting my breasts free. her hands cupped my breasts and she ran her thumb over my nipples, making me moan softly.

we held eye contact as she played with my breasts, soft moans slipping from between my lips.

"i've never done this before," skylar says, "pleasuring my partner that is."

i smiled.

"well im happy to be the first person you're going to pleasure." i said and she blushed.

"i want you to lead me."

i nodded and she placed her lips on mine and pulled back after some time, "you're breasts fell amazing."

that made me laugh.

"mm, thank you," i leaned up and connected our lips. im just addicted to her lips, the taste of them, the soft feeling and the sparks that i get whenever i kiss her.

skylar's hand dropped from my breasts and she trailed her fingertips down my abs and to the waistline of the shorts. she pulled back from the kiss and got up from my waist. i took off my shorts and dropped it on the ground.

skylar stood up, standing in front of me and dropped to her knees.

i spread my legs and her eyes fell to my covered core.

i pulled down her underwear, making sure that my fingertips brushed against her thighs teasingly

i pulled down her underwear, making sure that my fingertips brushed against her thighs teasingly. scarlett watched my every move as i discarded her underwear on the ground beside me.

i pushed her legs up, wide open and leaned down to her thighs and started to place kisses on them. soon, i got to her sensitive and wet area and leaned down to peck her clit.

"use your tongue to stimulate my core."

i did as told, licking her juices up and slurping on her clit. she tastes amazing, like lavender. moans came from her which told me that i was doing good.

"if you want, you can use three fingers to pound inside of me."

"three?" my eyes widened.

"i can fit my whole fist in, darling, so three of nothing." scarlett smirked and my eyes went wider.

"wha—"

"shh," she shushed me and patted her pussy, making me did as told. i entered one finger in at a time, her eyes closing in pleasure. i started to thrust my fingers inside of her wet walls, my pace picking up as time went by.

"cazzo," fuck, she moaned loudly.

i bit my lip as i looked up at her. scarlett's eyes were closed as her hands gripped the couch for support. her entire features screamed pleasure as my fingers worked inside of her.

"that's right, sweet girl. d-dont stop." scarlett moaned.

damn.

i felt her clench around my fingers and i leaned down and licked her clit. her body jolted at the sudden feeling of my tongue but that didn't stop me from doing as i wanted.

"fuckkk," her hand went down to my hair as she gripped it. the pain that went through my body turned me on even more than i already was, "mommy's gonna cum, principessa. keep going."

shiitt. that was hot.

i fingered her until she was cumming undone on my fingers, moaning my name loudly.

i think i came a little, too.

-

there's more where that came from😏