1

"Where are you Sis?"

She asked me. "I'm in Monaco, where are you?" I asked already knowing the answer to that. She is my little sister and I have been keeping tabs on her since she started. I know I don't need to but I can't help worry about her.

"Bankok. It's very nice, seen the fireworks up close."

I can hear her laugh. In this line of work I know that it doesn't mean she has been enjoying the fireworks from a safe distance. "Seems like we always seem to have at least a continent between us."

"So when I'm I going to get to meet the boyfriend?"

I sigh. For the last two years I have been making sure she wouldn't be able to meet him, cause I know she would do anything to get me away from him. "Dani....... I.... I need to go. We'll talk later." She takes a deep breath.

"I .......... I love you."

She says instead of whatever she was planning to say. "I love you." I say and I hang up as I take a deep breath putting my phone in my pocket and leaning over the balcony railing.

I get lost in the Monaco view before I hear footsteps coming my way, knowing they are his. "So still not letting her meet me?" He says wrapping his arms around my waist and biting my shoulder.

I let out a moan as I turn around facing him. "She would have me extracted and killed you before you could even introduce yourself."

I plant a sweet kiss on his lips, my hands on his cheeks as I makes sure his mustache looks perfect with my thumbs. "She apparently doesn't know how much I love you."

He bites my sweet spot and I moan again. "She won't care about that."

I wrap my arms around his shoulders "Maybe you should tell her about the pregnancy."

I laugh a little as his mustache keeps tickling me. "That would even give her more of a reason to get me out."

Never had I expected to fall for him. I know what he is and I'm not blinded by my feelings for him. He treats me right. He isn't his sociopathic self with me and it's the truth in these 2 years he has never ever hurted, threatened or been in any form abusive with me.

----2 years ago----

"So Sweet Cheeks what do you say?" Lloyd asked me.

I pretend to not know what he is talking about as I lay in his arms after having the best sex of my life. "What do I say about what? I think all the moaning and screaming said enough didn't it?"

I can feel him laugh. "You know that's not what I meant and you don't have to complement me in my sexual skills your body already did."

I roll my eyes but I do love his confidence and let's be honest he isn't wrong. "Okay Hot Stuff, what did you mean?"

He turns us so he is once again on top of me. He is looking me deep in the eyes, in a way I haven't seen from him. "I want to know what you say about, you and me and being exclusive and all." I look in his eyes and I see he is sincere, but I also know he is my assignment and he doesn't know that. "So what do you say?" He asks again.

I swallow loudly as my heart starts beating faster and I see a change of demeanor in his eyes, what shock's me is that it looks like guilt.

He kisses my lips again "But before you answer the question I need to tell you something." He adds.

I'm getting more nervous, is this a trap has he found out about me and is he about to kill me. "Okay tell me." I say in a whisper.

He gets off me and sits against the headboard. He pulls me onto him so I straddle him. "I'm not who you think I am." He says.

I look at him curiously. "What do you mean Lloyd?" I ask as I move my hips in his lap.

He groans as he lifts me up and pushes himself inside of me. "Don't move." He says and I nod. "I'm not just a rich art dealer." He says.

I smile at him. "Well to be honest I didn't think so." He raises one eyebrow. "Look Lloyd you're not really friendly towards others I know that and you got some nassisistic traits, but I can handle those."

He now rolls his eyes. "Just narcissistic?"

I smile and peck his lips. "I'm not stupid Lloyd and definitely not blind either, but I don't care as long as you're good to me."

He kisses my shoulders. "I will always be good to you and I don't know why, but I have to be honest with you before we make us official." I nod and let him speak. "I used to work for the CIA and now I'm an independent contractor, meaning I get hired to do all the dirty work the agency can't. Meaning I have killed, tortured and enjoyed it."

He looks at me trying to read my face. "What if I say I don't mind what you did in the past."

He takes a deep breath. "I'm not going to stop doing it." He says a bit annoyed. "Look I might have changed my ways around one female that is you but nothing else is going to change."

"I'm not asking that of you Lloyd." I say giving a smile.

"I'm serious you know it's not a joke. I have putt my dick inside you hoping you wouldn't run the first chance you got but I never expected you to react like this. I don't even have to fuck you in this moment to make you wanna stay and give me a chance."

I take a deep breath. "If you would have told me this yesterday before you fucked me I wouldn't have run either."

He gets a overconfident grin on his face. "Really are you that fond of me?"
I can't help the tear rolling down my cheek and as he begins to speak I put my hands on his mouth.
"Look Lloyd as you have been honest with me about you, I have to be honest about me and it will probably end up you wanting to kill me, but I don't care." He nods. "We didn't meet by accident." Is all I get out before his face changes completely.

He doesn't look mad but his face is as I have seen him look at other people he wanted to at least slap around.

He kinda shifts under me as wanting to pull out of me. "Don't make me ride you to have you to listen to me, you owe me that much."

He stops. "Okay talk!"

I see him thinking. "Yes I am what is called your Honey trap to hopefully keep you busy enough for you to not play around with your targets and make you get it done faster without too much chaos. I'm a good agent never done this before but I fucked up and that's why I got this assignment. I knew who you are and after our first date I decided you're not my mission, you treated me right and I just wanted to be around you and see where this could go." I blurred out.

His anger leaving his face. "So you're not here to spy on me?"

I shake my head. "No I'm not, just need to be pretty and distract you."

"That's it?"

"That's it Lloyd, I promise" I try to kiss him but he cups my face.

"I believe you and I appreciate your honesty. So that means you're mine right?"

"Yes Lloyd I'm all yours." I say moaning as I move my hips up and down.