6

As we walk to the comms room I noticed he isn't wearing his shoes. "Uhm Lloyd where are you're shoes."

He laughed. "You have been on your knees and just now you are noticing I don't have shoes?"

"I was kinda busy Lloyd." I snap rolling my eyes.

"Okay okay that's fair Peach. Anyway I expect poor little Sammy Doll Six took them as he lost his poor little shoe."

I laugh. "I didn't think you where actually paying attention while I made you watch Supernatural, I'm impressed Lloyd."

"You watch that show on repeat since I met you Sweet Cheeks of course I pick up a thing or two." He scoffs. "Especially if it gives me new ideas of ways to torture people." He says as he winks.

I follow Lloyd inside the comms room. "Ugh." I say as I see Suzanne standing Infront of the camera monitors.

Lloyd slides a chair from the table with all the computers next to a side table with some snacks. "Where are we? What do we got?" He asks as he sits down like only Lloyd does and trying to make himself comfortable to not hurt his ass.

"Wet teams en route." A tech answers.

"Everybody be advised, he has help." Lloyd informs as he picks up something to eat and I take place standing behind him my hands on the back of the chair.

Suzanne turns and I want to literally gags as I see her face. "We sure?" She even dares to doubt Lloyd.

But before Lloyd has a chance to comment filling his mouth with a grape I snap while rolling my eyes. "Well, He didn't tranq himself in the ass, so duh."

"Got something." Another tech says.
"CCTV in Bangkok. Night of the op." And he walks towards us with a laptop to show Lloyd the footage.

Suzanne also watching the screen but making sure she keeps her distance. "He ditched the asset."

"Well did you really expect him to keep it on him he is highly trained you know." I say and she gives me a death glare.

"Where's that package now?" Lloyd asks the tech.

"It's already in the system. Resolution's too shitty to read the address. Clerk said it was to a PO box in Prague. He doesn't keep any records, so that's the best we got." He answered a little nervous knowing full well any form of abuse could come out of lloys mouth.

"That'll do, pig. That'll do." Lloyd says in a degrading way. The techy looks at me and I whisper a thank you. "Come on Sweet Cheeks I want you to meet my friend Fitzroy and see if he wants to tell us who is in Prague."

Lloyd opens the door and walks in being followed by 4 guards and me last. "Goldilocks, would you be a lamb and excuse us?" He says as he walks straight for Claire and 2 guards go for Donald as he is trying to go to Claire.

"Go to hell." Claire spits out and I'm actually loving it. He grabs her before I can jump in between them. "Hey! Whoa! Stop!" She yells as he pushes her in the arms of the other 2 guards

"She has a pacemaker, jackass!" Donald yells as he is being restraint.

'Hey, whoa! Get off me! No! Stop!" Claire continues in a scared voice as she is getting hauld out if the room.

"You guys better not hurt her of I'll twist my knife in both of your kidneys." I yell after them knowing I can't do to much in this moment.

"Then she definitely shouldn't stick around for this next part." Lloyd says to Donald amusingly picking up a chair.

"If you hurt her, I will annihilate you." Donald shouts and trying to fight his way out of the guards arms. "Do you understand me?"

Lloyd shushes him as he placed the chair where he wants it. "Please." He says and motions with his hand for Donald to take a seat in the chair close to him across from Lloyd.

Lloyd lays pliers on the table next to him as Fitzroy is settling down in the chair he was forced to. Lloyd takes off his jacket slowly, always making a show out of everything. "Who's in Prague?"

"There's three million people in Prague.
I don't know all their names." Fitzroy says pretending he doesn't know what he is talking about.

I stand behind Lloyd's chair as he walks towards the window behind Fitzroy. "Right. Well, you see, your boy mailed a package, which means, with countless contacts at his disposal, and this being a particularly challenging situation, (Lloyd takes out his chapstick and uses it and I smile at him always being so extra.) there's someone in Prague that he trusts the most." Lloyd turns around walk towards the back of the chair and put one hand on the back. Fitzroy is looking at me. "Who is that?" Lloyd asks.

"It's your mother." Fitzroy says

"Boring." Lloyd replied grabbing Fitzroy's ears and pulling and twisting making even me confused about what the hell he is doing, but Lloyd is Lloyd so it actually doesn't even surprise me. I can hear Fitzroy grunting so I know it's definitely painful.

Lloyd let's go and walks back to the chair I'm standing behind looking at me and giving me a wink. "Happy?" Fitzroy asks taunting.

Lloyd straights out his shirt, turns and sits down. "Now, whatever I just did to your ears, it's not even torture. I just made it up on the spot. Just came to me."

I want to laugh but I know I can't do that right now and remain keeping my pokerface. "Oh." Fitzroy says unimpressed.

"And that's how this is gonna go." Lloyd says. He picks up the pliers and plays with them trying to intimidate. The guard grab Fitzroy knowing exactly what is going to happen and what they need to do.

Lloyd scoots the chair forward as a child who needs to move a chair but doesn't want to get up making a lot of noise.

I don't move but watch carefully as Lloyd takes Fitzroy his hand and place the pliers on his nail. "Who's in Prague?" He asks.

"Nobody."

"Boring." Lloyd says as he pulls the nail slowly as Fitzroy is groaning in pain but not wanting to give the satisfaction to make known in how much pain he is as the nail detaches and he laughs.

Lloyd places the nail on the table. "Should we try again?"

"Okay, fine." Fitzroy says bravely.

Lloyd places the pliers on the next nail. "Who's in Prague?"

"I already told you, I don't know."

"Boring." And Lloyd again starts pulling a nail. I can see how much he is enjoying it and for the first time it bothers me. "Maybe we should get the girl back in here." And luckily that's where Fitzroy talks because I couldn't have let that happen.