5

I just really want to thank y'all for reading and special thanks to those that vote and comment it's a great feeling.

The next morning I find myself sitting in the same place knowing Lloyd would be arriving soon as one if the minions addresses me.

"They will be taking Fitzroy straight to the girl ma'am. Is that alright?"

"Yes as long as nobody else enters the room."

"Yes ma'am." I nod and he takes that as a sign to walk away.

Not long after I see the helicopter land. I see Lloyd walk in and have the urge to just jump him right then and there, but see him walking funny walking towards Suzanne and stop my urges. I want to see how this is gonna play out knowing full well Suzanne is gonna have a fit because of who was just brought in before him.

As Fitzroy is taken upstairs Lloyd turns left and meets Suzanne. Immediately she starts bitching. "What the hell are you doing? Is that Donald Fitzroy?"

Lloyd who just keeps walking. "Suzanne! Long time. If I'm honest, I liked your old haircut. Where you didn't look like a bitch."

I follow behind them quietly barely able to hold my laugh cause I know whatever he has to say will be entertaining.

"We did not give you permission to kidnap former CIA personnel and their family members. You've been hired by the agency to recover-." Suzanne yaps as they walk towards a table. She can't continue because Lloyd cuts in.

"To do your job because you couldn't." I see him getting a cup and looking around. "Can someone get me a Vicodin, please?" I'm looking at one of the minions and give him a nod so he knows to get what Lloyd wants.

"So where is Six?" Suzanne asks.

"Where I want him." Lloyd answers without hesitation.

"In the wind?"

"On the run, scared shit less." Lloyd likes to play with his pray and that's exactly what he is doing.

"This is ten years of my work on the line here, Lloyd..." Suzanne says as he suddenly throws half of whatever is on the table on the floor.

I decide to stay put and controlling myself not to slap the shit outta her. I'm leaning in the doorway as I see Lloyd finally find what he was looking for me. I smile at him and he relaxes but still puts Suzanne in her place. "I am your only prayer of getting that drive back because I can do everything the agency can't. You know all those rules you guys
are always trying to work your way around? They don't mean dick to me. So unless you want our names spilled across every news alert on every phone in every pocket on Earth, shut up and go sit in the corner." I look at Lloyd very satisfied by how he put her in her place.

Lloyd turns back to the table. "Oh." He shows Suzanne the pills as he rattles them. "How about that?" And he starts walking towards me with his cup and his pills. "Forget about the Vicodin."

Halfway through Suzanne has to ask. "Why are you walking like that?"

Almost near me Lloyd shouts. "'Cause I got shot in the ass, Suzanne!"

"Hey Hot Stuff." I say before I cup his face and kiss him like I haven't seen him in weeks. "How's your head?"

"Mmmmm Sweet Cheeks if I knew you would act like this after I was gone I would have done so sooner and for a minute there I was expecting you to ask about my ass first since you always say that's my best feature." He says with a smirk.

We walk up the stairs going to our bedroom. "Well to be honest I almost did but decided against it since I would check on the ass myself and really didn't want Suzanne to see you with you're pants down."

"Well talking about 'head' it might need some attention too you know, if pants are down." I roll my eyes as he looks at me with his cocky grin.

We walk in the room and I lock the door behind us. "How long where you out for?" I ask worried.

I know he doesn't want me to ask these questions in front of everyone in a worried tone. "Not long so nothing to worry about Peach."

"Alright turn around and drop the pants." I say demanding but joking, knowing he doesn't really like that.

Lloyd is the man in charge and he is the one to decide what happeneds. "I warn you one time Peach no biting the ass right now."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah I won't." And he turns and drops his pants. I swallow hard seeing he isn't wearing any boxers and it's already making me dripping into my panties.

I look at his ass that definitely was made in heaven as I drop to my knees, I'm definitely holding back as I really want to bite into it. "I'm gonna touch it." I say as I hear a 'mhmm' coming from Lloyd.

Of course I check but also touch for my pleasure as I have seen it would only be bruised and no muscle was damaged. "Looks good Hot Stuff. Should be able to walk normal again soon, sitting might take a little longer without some pain."

"Good." He says mumbling.

"Turn around." I say staying on my knees. He turns and I am greeted with his already extremely hard dick. "Fuck....." I cry out as I feel a big knot in my stomach knowing he could just make me cum on the spot if he told me too, just at the sight of him, his words and the fact I missed him.

"This is how much I missed you Peach. This is how much I need you." He says almost begging. It's not like him but it's my chance to be in control.

I'm thinking fast knowing he can't sit to enjoy what I'm about to do and the bed is to far away. I see he is just a couple of steps from the wall. "Back. Wall now!" I say.

With that he is against the wall just in time as I wrap my lips around his tip. "Jesus Peach that's so hot I can almost just cum on the spot just by you're words."

I ignore what he says as i really don't want to talk right now as I'm licking his shaft all the way up and tease his tip with my toungue ring. I know that makes him crazy and I feel him wanting to push inside my mouth. "Hands off!" I say between licks and I see him already twitching.

He groans. "Peach can you please just at least put it in fully, just once I'm not going to last at all right now."

I can feel he is really holding off so since I don't want to accidentally have him cum in my hair or face right now, I stop teasing and wrap my lips around his tip and slowly let him slide inside me until he hits my throat. He grabs my hair just to pull it a bit and not to control me. I shift from one knee to the other and since I'm wearing tight jeans it just gives me that little friction I need to get lost in my own orgasm.

I moan while I make Lloyd hit my throat a couple times and make him let go, with the vibration my moaning is giving I feel him shoot his load as I make sure I swallow all of it.

As soon as he is done he pulls me up and kisses me passionately our tongue enjoying their hungry dance together.

I pull away from him. "Hey Hot Stuff." I say as I make sure his mustache looks perfect like I always do.

He looks at me one eyebrow raised. "Did you just actually cum without me or you touching." I nod a little ashamed and he noticed. He gives me another kiss. "That is freaking amazing we need to explore that."

I smile feeling less ashamed as we hear a knock on the door followed by someone saying we are needed in the comms room.