7

As I'm just trying to relax sitting on the bed against the headboard in the bedroom waiting for the teams to arrive on location and not wanting to get into it with Suzanne again because I know I will scratch her eyes out, Lloyd walks inside. "There you are Hunny Bunny. What are you doing here?"

"Avoiding Suzanne." I say with an attitude.

"Hey now no need to talk to me like that." He scoffs and I glare at him. He walks towards the bed. "Look I know you are hormonal but if it means having an attitude or being aggressive and it doesn't involve me ending up fucking you, could you please take it out on the guards?"

I don't answer him and I turn my head to look out the window away from him. I can feel him climb on the bed and sit next to me as I still ignore him.

He pulls me close and holds me. "What wrong Sweet Cheeks?" He asks and I hear a little consern in his voice.

"You know what." I say with a tone not wanting to give in so easily.

He takes a deep breath. "This about the girl."

"Well obviously." I scoff.

"Look we almost have him and then she'll be on her way home, it's not going to take long now." He grabs my chin and turns my head his way. "Look at me Peach."

I do as he says and he can see the tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry I'm just feeling all kinds of things and I don't understand it."

He looks at me with that grin of his and places a sweet kiss on my lips. "Let me make you feel something you do understand."

My mind goes as I crash my lips on his and all I can think about is the need to feel his mustache tickling all over my body.

He moves to the middle of the bed, I'm trying to follow not wanting to break the kiss. He pulls my legs so I'm now laying on my back in the middle of the bed.

After pulling my legs apart he now lays on top of me between them moving his hip against me, giving me the reason to not longer hold on to my moans. "There we go." He says.

"Lloyd." I moan out as he moves from my lips to my sweet spot. "Please." I say as I want his shirt off.

"What do you want Peach?" He asks between biting and nibbles.

"Shirt off now!" I say as I push my hips against his and start opening his pants.

"Yes my Queen." She says and gets rid of his shirt. We lock eyes and I see he wants to go full out and I nod. After 2 years we don't need to tell each other what we want or what to do just one look is enough.

We break apart and we both just start pulling clothes off until we are both fully naked. We move under the covers in case anyone decides to knock the door and opening it, even though we lock it, it wouldn't be the first time we got interrupted like that and while Lloyd doesn't care about someone seeing him he doesn't want anyone else to see me naked again.

Lloyd starts kissing and nibbing from my collarbone to the inside of my tights. "Lloyd can you just please."

He moves back up chuckling. "Damn you're so impatient these days. All you want me to do is just pound you into the mattress. So selfish you are."

As he takes his time he starts on my right boob sucking, liking and biting. "Please Lloyd I need to cum now."
As he moves to my other boob to do the same he chuckles as he rams 2 fingers inside me. "Ohhh that's... Yes... Thank you." He moves in the rhythm I want him and I cum hard all over his fingers almost instantly.

"Well damnit Peach that's a record even for you I'm beginning to think you might have to be knocked up for the rest of our life together."

"I'm sorry Lloyd. I just I'm. I feel a little ashamed."

"Don't be. I'm happy you missed me now hold on for a bit and let me at least enjoy tasting you for a bit, yeah."

"I'll try." I say as I already feel another knot forming inside me without being touched just thinking about what he is going to do.

He spreads my legs more as he get comfortable between them, I can feel him breathing against my pussy and before I have time to think he licks slowly upwards all the way to my clit. I moan loudly as he does it again and bites my bundle of nerves. "Jesus you even got louder. I like it."

He attacks my pussy like he hasn't eaten in weeks, his mustache tickling in all the perfect places and I'm having so much trouble staying still and holding on as I can only moan and arch my back off the bed. After trying my best to not cum right at the first lick he gave me, I can't hold on much longer. "Lloyd..... I ......" I try to speak.

"It's all right Peanut let go." And I let go moaning loudly and uncontrollably moving against his face. After he makes sure i fully had riden out my high he starts his trail of kisses back up and when he finally almost finds my mouth I push the back of his head towards mine to crash my lips on his and push my toungue in his mouth searching for his.

As he let's me lead the kiss I use one hand to find his delicious hard dick as I move him to my entrance I wrap my legs around his hips and he starts to push inside, I buck my hips forward so that he slides inside all the way. "Fuck yeah." I yell out.

"Damnit Buttercup that's never been that easy. Guess you want me to go full out?"

"Shut it Lloyd. Just fucking rail me like this is our last time." And with that he trusts hard and fast and makes me cum another time. "Don't stop. Keep going." I say as I feel him going slower. "And don't cum I got another one coming in fast."

"You're killing me Sweet Cheeks." He says as he keep going until he can't hold it and we both cum at the same time."