Chapter 10

Eleven's POV

"Love is actually all around.... Love is actually all around.... Love is actually all around.... Love is actually all around..." I said walking side to side, trying to understand what she said "Ugh!" I said giving up and sat on my bed.

Why can't i understand? Why is hard to understand?! I hate this so much i just wanna find out if i like her or not?! Dammit!

"Hey? El. It's Max. Do you copy?" Max said on the walkie talkie, i panicked "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." I said getting up and picked the walkie talkie up. "T-This is El, yes i copy." I said "Hey, wanna hangout?" She said, "Okay, sure. When we get there to the mall can we get my own skateboard too? I want to practice with it." I said.

"Really?" She said surprised? "Yes? Really." I said "Alright, meet me at the waiting shed." She said "Okay, over and out." I said.

I put down the walkie talkie as i open my closet with my telekinesis powers, i pulled 3 outfits with my telekinesis powers and made them float.

I decided to wear the third one. I put them all back in the closet and closed it with my telekinesis powers, while the third outfit still floating.

I grabbed the third outfit and wore it.

I walked outside my bedroom and was about to leave "Hey, where are you going?" Dad said "Um, i'm going to hangout with Max

I walked outside my bedroom and was about to leave "Hey, where are you going?" Dad said "Um, i'm going to hangout with Max.. is that.. okay?" I asked still holding the doorknob.

"Alright just stay safe, no using powers outside." He said, i just nodded and left.

FAST FORWARD

I am now in the waiting shed. I looked around to see if Max was coming, I saw her walking towards the waiting shed.

"Hey. Mall then arcade?" she said "Sure" I said. The bus came and we went in it.

FAST FORWARD

I woke up when I felt a soft tap on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes, “Hey, we're here.” she said, i looked out the window, we're here.

I lift my head up removing my head from her shoulder. I nodded.

We stood up and got off the bus.

We walked in the mall and straight ahead upstairs of the mall. There we saw the skateboard shop.

We walked in, “So, which one do you like?” she asks “I.. don't know.” I tried to find something. “Can i get this one?” I said, it was a madrid skateboard. It kinda look like max's, it kinda reminds me of her. She turned around “Oh? Sure.” she said and smiled. We brought the skateboard and left.

We are outside waiting for a bus, but nothing came. “Skateboard?” she said, i nodded. Me and her placed the skateboard on the ground and skate in sync.