Chapter 13

Eleven's POV

I grabbed one if my hoodie and put it on. As soon as i went in the bathroom, i looked at the mirror.

"What if i tell you i like you? You won't believe that even though it's true. If i tell you I like you, Max? Not as a friend, but more than just a friend." I said talking to my reflection. I sighed, yes. It's confirmed that i like Max, i dont even know if that's possible but all i know is I love and like Max. I turned on the sink and washed my face.

I grabbed a towel and wiped my face with it.

As soon as i left the bathroom i saw Max, sleeping again. I smiled and left the room.

I walked towards the fridge and grabbed the eggos.

I opened the box and grabbed two eggos, i placed them in the toaster and turned it on. (idrk how to explain 😭)

FAST FORWARD

*ding!* (sound of the toaster)

I walked towards it and grabbed a plate and put them on the plate. I grabbed the plate with eggos on it.

I walked in my bedroom, Max is still sleeping. I walked towards her and put down the plate on the table. I shaked her gently "Max? Wake up, I made eggos." I said, she woke up, she sat. i grabbed the plate with eggos on it and offered her some. She grabbed one and i grabbed one too.

FAST FORWARD

After eating i let Max just sit there on the bed while i wash the plate. Dad's still not home, he said he's going to overtime

After washing the plate I saw Max sitting on the couch, I sat beside her. "So what do you wanna do?" I said "Wanna run in the woods?" she said, but it's late? "Max, it's late." I said, "So?" she said and smiled i scoffed and smiled "Fine" I said, she held my hand and stood up and ran outside the cabin, of course i got pulled cause she was holding my hand.

She was going running fast that i didn't even got a chance to close the door, but i got one chance, i close the door with my telekinesis powers and continued running with her, at the whole time i was smiling, my heart was beating so fast. I'm happy that I'm with the person i love.

We just ran in the woods, laughing.

A few minutes late while running in the woods, it  rained with heavy wind. We stopped "Max, come on let's go back home, it's raining, we might get sick." I said putting the hood of my hoodie so I won't get sick. "We won't get sick. I promise." She said holding both of my hands. Her hand is so soft😫. "If you got sick it wont be my problem." I said annoyed, actually it will be my problem. She laughs.

We are home, Max is now sleeping is again hugging me, we just danced in the woods, laugh, and run. Of course our clothes were wet, and it's like she'll have a fever in the morning, I hope that's not true.

Well goodnight then.

----------------

Dont forget to vote!<3

-flowmaxx_