Chapter 11

Max's POV

We're arrived at the arcade, we grabbed our skateboard and carried it.

We went inside and placed our skate board somewhere... safe.

“So, what game do you wanna play?” I asked nicely, “Can i try, dig dug?” she said, oooooo! Great choice. “Sure, come with me I'll teach you.” i said.

I walked towards the Dig Dug arcade machine, she walked towards it, now she's infront if it. “Put one hand on the joy stick, and put one hand on the button.” I said placing her hand(s) on the joystick and the button. I let go of her hands. “Here.” I said and put some tokens in “Go on give it a try.” I said and smiled, i watched her play. Sorry to say this hun but you're really bad at it.

The game finished. She looked me with a sad-disappointed look on her face. I giggled and smiled, i took a step towards her “Hey, it's okay.” I said as I gently grab the top of her head and kissed her forehead and let go of her head, I saw her blushed. I smiled, “Come on let's try again.” I said and put some tokens in, she placed her hand(s) on the joystick and the button, as the game started, i placed my one hand on the top of her hand that she use for the joystick and placed my other hand on the top if her other hand, i blushed, actually i was blushing the whole time HAHA. But that way she won🤷‍♀️.

We grabbed our skateboards and went outside. We placed our skateboards on the ground and skate.

FAST FORWARD

We arrived the forest so we stopped and grabbed our skateboard, we went in the forest, while walking El talked. “How do you know if you like someone?” she said, oh. “Well, 1st you feel safe with them.
2nd life feels more exciting.
3rd you want to spend a lot of time together.
4th you feel a little jealous of other people in their life.” I said, but really if she's talking with another girl i will get jealous but i wont get jealous cuz she dont even talk to others except us, her friends. “Ohh.” she said as we arrived at her cabin, we went inside, Hop was gone, maybe he went to work.

She closed the front door and we went inside her room. She placed her skateboard at the side of her drawer, so i placed mine there too. “So, what do you wanna do?” She said, “I don't know, we can watch TV if you want, or just take a nap then go out again.” i said, “I'm gonna take a nap, I'm kinda tired.” She said, I nodded.

No one's POV (third person)

As El sleep, Max decided to draw. She grabbed a couple piece of paper and a pencil.

She went to the dining table and drew there, she didn't wanna disturb El.