Chapter 12

Third person's POV

After a couple of drawings, Max got tired and sleepy.

She stood up and left the pencils, coloring and papers there at the table and went in to El's room. She looked at her and smiled.

God, you're such an innocent girl. Only if you know that i have feelings for you. I'll be waiting, just in case you develop feelings for me too. Max said in her head.

Her smile faded because of sleepiness. [LMAO]

El rolled over at the other side of her bed. Max walked towards the bed and slept beside her. She closed her eyes and slept.

After a few minutes of sleeping, Max rolled over facing El's back, she suddenly gently grabbed her waist and hugged her. Without even knowing or feeling it.

[was that cringe? if it is sorry lol i found it cute]

FAST FORWARD

Eleven's POV

I woke up feeling a hand wrapped around my waist, but i know it was Max hugging me, so I smiled because i felt safe with her. Wait, safe? isn't that one of the things Max said to know if you like someone.

I turned around gently so I can't wake her up. I saw her face covered by her hair, so i gently grabbed her hair and put it behind her ear. I placed my hand down and just look at her. God, she's so beautiful, I wish we could spend more time together.

I just stared at her, admiring how she looks, how pretty she is. I just smiled while staring.

I gently tapped her cheek a couple times “Hey, wake up.” I said cause i need to pee. I gently tapped her cheek a couple times again to wake her up. Nothing. She's such an heavy sleeper.

I tried to get up and get out of her hands, but she hugged me like a pillow and not wanting me to go. I blushed, “Max. Come on, I've gotta go to the bathroom.” I said, this time she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes, she let go of the hug and blushed so much, she's so cute omg “I-I'm sorry, you can go now.” She said looking down because how she's embarrassed about that hug, still blushing. I chuckled and smiled, I got off the bed and went in the bathroom.

Maybe I am developing feelings for her.
No, no, no I am developing feelings for her.

-------------------

dont forget to vote!

-flowmaxx_