Chapter 14

Eleven's POV

I woke up because I LITERALLY HAVE NO BLANKET ON MAX STOLE THEM ALL BRUH. This is the problem sleeping with Max😭😭 You're lucky i love you.

I gently put my palm on her forehead to see if she have a fever. 

Lucky. She's not sick! :) I got up and brush my teeth. I left the room and saw Dad making breakfast, i forgot i will tell him about my feelings for Max, Well i hope he support me though. "Good morning." I said smiling, "Morning kid." He said and smiled, should i tell him now? No later Max might hear us, I know she's asleep but you'll never know she might be asleep or not. 

"Can you make breakfast for another person? Max is here again, she's sleeping right now on my bed." I said "Okay, you and Max are best friends now huh? You said you hated her." He said and chuckled. I scoffs "I hated her because i thought she have feelings for Mike." I said and chuckled. Feelings.

"Speaking of.... feelings... can we?.. Can we talk later about that feeling?" I said nervous that he might not be happy that i like girl. Let's just hope he supports i guess. "Okay, sure." He said, i just nodded even though he's not looking.

I went back in my room, seeing Max awake. I hope she didn't heard the whole conversation.      "D-Did you heard everything?" I asked "No? I just woke up" She said, I nodded and sighed in relief. Thank God. I walked towards my drawer and picked up the hairbrush that was on my drawer and brushed my hair. After that I left her there and left the room. "I'll just go outside is that okay?” I asked "Yes make sure to go inside when i call your name." Dad said. I nodded and went outside.

I just sat on the wooden floor of our cabin, thinking how i will confess that i love Max to dad.

Should i say ‘I like Max’ or ‘I love Max’ or like ‘I like a girl..’ or smth? i dont even know anymore. Dad.. um, i like Max. Wait no that's so straight away. Maybe I'll go with ‘Dad.. I like someone.’ maybe? I dont know.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone talked, “Hey, you okay?” Max said, she's the ‘someone’ i looked at her “Yeah.” I said and gave her a smile to show thay I'm okay “Come  on, breakfast's ready.” she said and went in the cabin, I got up and wen tinside the cabin.

I saw them sitting on the dinners table waiting for me, I walked towards them and sat on the chair and ate.

FAST FORWARD

After eating, Max came out of my bedroom with her skateboard, “I'll be going now. Thank you for letting me stay.” She said and smiled. “Okay, stay safe on the road.” I said and smiled, she just nodded and left.

I made sure if she left. Okay safe, she left. I went back in the cabin.

“Dad, what i told you earlier about that feeling... Can we talk about that now?” I said a little nervous. “Sure.” He said “Um... I don't know if this feeling will stay but I.... like someone... A-And. .. it's M--..... Max..” I said looking away, he didn't spoke a word “But i don't know if this feeling will last forever... but I am trying.  I j-just—— It wont go away.” I started tearing up because I'm scared that he wont accept me. “I tried it ignore it but it d-didn't work.” A tear dropped. He lift my chin up and wiped my tears, I looked at him.

“Hey, it's okay to like a girl.” he said “Even if i'm a girl?” I said, “Yes.” He said “It's normal to like a girl. Even if you're a girl. If you like a girl and you're a girl, it's okay. It's alright.” He said, dies that mean he accept me? “Wont others find that weird?” I said, “Trust me, they don't care as much as you think.” He says, I smiled.

I hugged him “Thank you.” I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.
---------

don't forget to vote!

i might do chapter 15 tomorrow or smth:)

-flowmaxx_