Chapter 16

Eleven's POV

We arrived at the arcade so we went in.

“Can i try dig dug again?” I said as we went in the arcade “Yea, sure.” She said, we walked to the digdug arcade machine, i placed my hands on the button and the joystick, she put some coins in an the game started.

Yes! Guess what? I won! I smiled. We played for hours and eventually got bored at the arcade.

We grabbed out skateboards and left the arcade .

“So what do you wanna do?” She said as we walked on an empty road, “It's almost sunset, can we go to the bridge and watch sunset there?” I said, smiling. She smiled back, “Sure.” She said, we placed down our skateboardd on the ground and skate.

We arrived on the bridge, we sat on the right side of the bridge where the sun will set.

As the sun sets, I placed my head on her shoulder. I'm happy. “Thank you.” I said, “Why?” She asked curiosly and looked at me. “For making me happy for almost everyday.” I said looking at her, she looked back at the sunset. “Thank you also.” She said, “For what?” I said “For making this heart happy.” She said and looked at me for a second and eventually looked back at the sunset. I just smiled.

The sun is fully settled you can see the moon and starts now. I stood up, “Let's go?” I said and grabbed my and her skateboard. She smiled as i gave her skateboard to her, “Can I have a sleepover on your house?” she asked “Sure.” I said and smiled, I said sure because it's late and maybe something bad will happen to her. We place our skateboard down and skate.

FAST FORWARD

Max's POV

We arrived at the cabin and went in El's room. We placed our skateboard under her bed.

We lied down and fixed our position, she's on the left side of the bed while I'm on the right. “Can we read comic books first and then sleep?” she said, “Of course.” I said and smiled, she again placed her head on my should as i get the comic book beside me.

I opened and read it for her.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blha
FAST FORWARD

After reading the comic, I noticed that she fell asleep. As I put the comic book on the side table and turn off the lamp, I felt her hands wrapping around my waist, hugging me. I blushed, you're really driving me crazy El.

I hugged her back of course. I closed my eyes and slept.

Good night.

-----------

Don't forget to vote!

BAHAHAHAHAH I MADE THIS WHILE TAKING AN EXAM

-flowmaxx_