Chapter 17

FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS LATER CAUSE I HAVE NO PLOT

Eleven's POV

It's midnight and I'm mad at Max, why? she didn't come she said she'd come to hang out with me today.

“But you said you'd come?” I said on the walkie talkie, “Yeah, and I'm sorry I didn't come cause I forgot. I'm really sorry, I'll go there tomorrow.” She said, I sighed. I ended the call and I lowered the antenna.

I'll go there tomorrow.  said my brain mocking her voice.

If she comes here tomorrow, I promise myself to ignore her.

You're mad El.

I yawned, well time to sleep. Good night.

FAST FORWARD

I woke up, I got up and stood up.

I walked to my drawer and grabbed my hairbrush. I brushed my hair but I froze when I heard a familiar voice talking form the outside. “Where's El.” She said, I knew it. It's Max. “She's in her room.” Dad said, “Thank you” She said.

I continued brushing my hair looking at the mirror infront of me. She came in my room shutting the door behind her, she stood there.

I'm not looking still continuing to brush my hair. She walked towards me “El.” She said, “Hey? I'm sorry.” She said, “Please?” She said, hugging me from behind putting her head on my shoulder, looking at me. I blushed, I placed my hairbrush down. I was about to walked when she tightened her hug, “I'm sorryy." She said and kissed my cheek. I blushed 5x harder. I rolled my eyes, “Fine, I forgive you.” I said, you're lucky that I can't handle to be angry at you.

“Yes!” She whispered, she let go of the hug. “Wanna go to the mall?” She said, I nodded.

We went outside and just walked until we arrived the mall.

FAST FORWARD

I'm now lying on my bed, Max is home now. What we did in the mall? Oh simple. We brought Ice creams, clothes, food and stuffs.

I'm getting sleepy so good night!

------------

im so sorry if this chapter is boring 😭

Dont forget to vote!

-@flowmaxx