chapter 13

The next day, Nathalie woke up, she got her crutches from the side of her bed and once she had gone down the elevator, she walked into the dining and she sat next to Adrien.

Gabriel entered the dining room carrying pancakes and he sat next to Nathalie and he said “how’s your ankle” my ankle is feeling much better, Nathalie replied.

Once they had all finished their breakfast, they played video games in Adrien’s room for 2 hours.

At 11 o’clock, Nathalie started getting tired, so she went to her room and Gabriel gave her medication and she took a nap.

Nathalie woke up at 2 o’clock and she went to the toilet to do her business and freshen up, once Nathalie had came out of her bathroom, she saw Adrien and Gabriel sitting on her bed.

“Hi! Guys, did you want something” actually, we wanted to give you a pamper treatment, Gabriel and Adrien said in unison “I could do with a little relaxation” Nathalie admitted.

Gabriel and Adrien told her to get dressed into a bikini, Nathalie grabbed her favourite bikini and she went into the bathroom to get dressed.

(Nathalie’s favourite bikini looks like this)

 Nathalie came out of the bathroom, wearing her bikini and her hair was in a messy bun

Both of Nathalie’s feet were on a pillow, Gabriel applied a face mask onto Nathalie and once he had covered every inch of her face, Adrien placed cucumbers on her eyes.

Nathalie just layed back and rested, feeling so relaxed, Adrien was painting Nathalie’s finger nails with blue nail polish, while Gabriel was painting Nathalie’s toenails with red nail polish.

Once they were done painting and drying Nathalie fingers and toes, she already felt relaxed.

Gabriel and Adrien gave her a deep tissue massage, but they avoided her right ankle, her breasts and genitals.

Nathalie pamper treatment took 3 hours and once they were done, they took the cucumbers off her eyes and they told Nathalie to wash her face mask off, because dinner would be ready in half an hour.

Nathalie went into the bathroom, she washed her face mask off and she went down the elevator and she walked into the dining room, using her crutches.

She sat next to Gabriel and Adrien and they both asked her “how was your pamper treatment” I feel really relaxed and fresh, thanks to you guys, “we’re glad that we could ease your muscles” Gabriel and Adrien said in unison.

For dinner, it was pizza 🍕 and once they had finished their dinner, they had dessert, which was ice cream 🍨.

Once they had finished their dessert, they all decided to watch cheaper by a dozen in the theatre room.

Once the movie had finished, Gabriel accompanied Nathalie up the elevator and into her bedroom, Once Nathalie was in her bed with her ankle resting on a pillow, Gabriel gave her painkillers.

Once Nathalie had finished taking her painkillers, she went to sleep and Gabriel and Adrien went to sleep as well.